Dare to be a True Scoundrel of the Seas! (06/28/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually they WILL go after the low levels. I was leveling a lv 5 on test near Tortuga to see if they would and a war sloop bountyhunter came after it and sunk it.
Not necessarily from what i've heard. The level increase based on your plunder and unless you are sinking level 30 plus ships to get royal chests, then i think low levels will be safe to do what they want. They might go like they did after you but that should be a rare occasion.

New update wasn't as bad as I thought, Seems that the bounty hunters don't come after you unless you have a full cargo with a certain number of royals aboard. Also this resets once you port,starting your ship out fresh when you launch. So the Islands won't close to you unless you stay out looting and fighting the bounty hunters for a good long while. Not a bad update I sort of like it.

Not necessarily from what i've heard. The level increase based on your plunder and unless you are sinking level 30 plus ships to get royal chests, then i think low levels will be safe to do what they want. They might go like they did after you but that should be a rare occasion.

They will go after a Light Sloop me and my mate got on a light sloop. We had full royals before a hunter came on us though. So its quite hard to do.

Gah i had full skull and crossbones full crew 2 loot chest rest royal from juggernaughts and dreads then a war frigate hunters came and they moved super fast and sunk us lol

ughhh im not a fan of it... i either freeze while repairing or freeze on the cannons lol :sad1:

hmmm me thinks many a pirate has grown soft... this be like the sailing clock now...get your loot while you can a port often no more sailing for days mates unless ye sail against the black fleet....sink only skeleton ships and ye be fine...sink anything else and ye be a pirate....i for won enjoy the challenge again...everybody has complained for years that sailing is so dull... well with a SOTL Bounty Hunter ship on your Starboard bow that kinda changes the status quo :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back