Guild Server: Bequermo
Guild Site: https://dark-archive.com/
Founded: August 25th, 2009
Guild #: 509388 (POTCO)
Guild Flag

GM:
@Jason Firewalker
Co-GMs: @Kat Five Knives, @John Foulroberts
Officers: @Boots/Darkness, @William Foulbutler, @Kris, @James Swordfury, @Peter Ironcastle, @Mark Murlock, @Brian Shadwell

About Us
Ahoy! We are the Dark Archive. We are a large, active, inclusive guild of respectable pirates, scallywags, smugglers, and the like. There are absolutely no requirements for you to join us - we accept all levels and personalities. We take part in guild events monthly, and we'll help with just about anything; be it sailing, questing, leveling, or looting. To ensure an enjoyable experience, we just have a few rules you need to follow.

DA guild photo 8.25.18.png

Guild Rules
A full list and rundown of our rules and policies can be found by clicking here.

Guild Discord
We have a Discord server available to all members of the guild. There are no requirements to join it. Guests in the community are also free to join the server. Message an Officer for an invite link!

Guild Ranks
  • Veteran: Earned by being active and showing good character, with at least 2 weeks spent in the guild. Must be a member of the guild Discord. Hand-selected by Officers on a frequent basis. Responsible for guilding new recruits.
  • Petty Officer: Officer in training. Must be in the guild for at least 3 months and show good character, demonstrate leadership, and show a vested interest in the guild. Must be a member of the guild site as well as the guild Discord. Selected by Officers at an Officer Meeting. Responsible for guilding new recruits, leading guild events, becoming familiar with Officer procedures.
  • Second Class Officer: Earned by Petty Officers that successfully complete 2 weeks of training. You'll help guide the course of the guild through meetings, organizing events, and so much more!​

Last edited:
Whackytacky.jpg

It's a Friday and time to play
You wander around, finding your way
When what do your eyes behold
The clash of colors, bright and bold

The guild is well known so you wonder
How such respected people may blunder
Some will gasp and call it tacky
Others laugh and say we're wacky

No worries mates is just for one day
It's fun for us, it's just our way
To celebrate the coming break
The weekend is here for goodness sake!

sound like fun but once i get membership i will make a chaotic guild

today i found one of your agents marc something i asked to join could one of you guys maybe meet me on third server down near the pedller on padres?

I'm actually considering joining dark archive I'm about to come back to the game and when I do this is definitely the first guild I am considering joining.

We also need a place. Can you please send one of us a private message ( conversation )? This does not need to be on a public thread ok mate?

sound like fun but once i get membership i will make a chaotic guild

today i found one of your agents marc something i asked to join could one of you guys maybe meet me on third server down near the pedller on padres?
We also need a place. Can you please send one of us a private message ( conversation )? This does not need to be on a public thread ok mate?
He has a place, look on the quote above yours.

Back