Recruiting Dark Archive

@Kat Five Knives Has said that I may be a part in the guild, and to message this forum when my playtime has arrived, and it is starting soon. I am not sure how long the update will take, but I am informing you in advance that an officer should meet up with me soon if the update is complete so I may play during this scheduled playtime.
Thanks,
Jeremy K.

Wheres the main place I can communicate with people other than the active chat in game and guild website?

Are any officers available tomorrow at 10 pm pst? I used to be in your guild years ago and will love to rejoin it with my Pirate Killgunner.

Last edited:
It's funny yet surprising to see this name again, is there any original members tho or a recreation of wannabs?
I'm scrolling through all the guilds, but I choose to remain solo until I restore my skill and reach a prestigious level.
I like a tight lit group, none that gladly accept anyone at anytime with no set foundations.
Anyway, I hope this guild isn't like that. I wish all guilds but the best.
Shout out to the OGs who've returned and remained.

Yes I do remember you! I am not available to guild you until today, after 6:30 pm EST bc I'm heading off to work. If another officer doesn't get to you, I'm available after 6:30 pm EST.

Fixed yesterday's glitch. Found a beta key today! *yay* Let me know when/where to find an officer and I'll gladly join this guild.

Back