Recruiting Dark Archive

Ahoy! It's great to see pirates making a return and blows me away how many fans came back! I'm looking for a guild as I would like to be very active in this game yet again. Is there a chance I could join? I have a reserved play time for 3 PM Est today. Thanks!

yes of course! I'm sorry I missed your play time but if you will let us know when your next play time is, I will make sure an officer is available to guild you.

Hello, I'm looking for an active guild and heard that Dark Archive is a pretty decent one to check out lol. If possible id like to join.

My Pirates name is Talzen and I'm normally on at 9am - 2pm Eastern (6am - 11am Western) and sometimes at night generally 1am - 3am eastern (10pm - 12 Western)

I was apart of your guild during Disney's POTCO for the longest. I was invited by Cougar Bladerage and I am a good friend of hers. Consider reinviting me.

~Willow Dreadhound
Hello, I'm looking for an active guild and heard that Dark Archive is a pretty decent one to check out lol. If possible id like to join.

My Pirates name is Talzen and I'm normally on at 9am - 2pm Eastern (6am - 11am Western) and sometimes at night generally 1am - 3am eastern (10pm - 12 Western)
Hey there both of you! Feel free to get in touch with us so that we can schedule a meet up in game. I myself am an Officer but should I'm unavailable at the time, feel free to contact @Kat Five Knives, or @John Foulroberts. Also consider joining our guild website,
here. It will make things easier for us. Thank you all~

Mark Scurvyfox
SC Officer

Hi Dark Archive!
It's February, it's the month of LOVE!
So to celebrate, all you need to do to enter this contest is to post a message to someone you LOVE (or admire, respect). Only good vibes accepted! GET POSTING!
Rules:

1. You may only post ONCE. Any subsequent posts will be removed. Negative posts will be removed. Post on THIS thread OR you may post on the contest thread at our guild site.
  2. You must be a Dark Archive member to participate.
  3. Each entry will receive a number and a random number generator will be used to determine the winner.
  4. You must be a member of our Dark Archive guild site OR Piratesforums.co in order to receive your prize. If you leave the guild or are booted prior to the end of the contest, your entry will be void.
  5. Contest ends at midnight, February 28, 2017 (Pacific time)
  6. Winner will receive one (1) $20.00 gift certificate to Amazon.com from the Dark Archive Guild.
GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY! Start those lovely POSTS!
1e2bd332bd6b3656ebe967bdf4986fc7.png

Hi my application has been accepted to the guild and would to meet. I will be on from 9-12 est and on serser abassa. We can meet wherever. Thank you. Ive always wanted to be in dark archive since the good old potco days.

Hello Dark Archive. I was a member back in the day on POTCO and would love to join again if you have space. I have a slot for 8pm PST tomorrow for my playtime. I hope to get a chance to see some of you on at that time and see some familiar names. Thanks in advance, Cap'n Sinister

Hello Dark Archive. I was a member back in the day on POTCO and would love to join again if you have space. I have a slot for 8pm PST tomorrow for my playtime. I hope to get a chance to see some of you on at that time and see some familiar names. Thanks in advance, Cap'n Sinister
Ok that is great! welcome back, I will get on to guild you. Ill pm you near the time and you can tell me where you will be.

I was a POTCO veteran since the early months when it first began, and I'd love to join Dark Archive as my guild once I create my pirate again( I haven't been on TLOPO yet, I joined in early April.) When my playtime starts in 30 minutes, is there anyway I can join?

Back