Recruiting Dark Archive

Added this little blurb on the main post about our guild Discord:

Guild Discord
We have a Discord server available to all members of the guild whom are registered on the guild site as well as have 2 months of cumulative time spent in the guild. Message an officer for an invite link.

Last edited:
Hello, I am currently a member of the Dark Archive guild on my secondary pirates Edward. I was wondering if there is anyway I could maybe join the guild on my main character?

Hey,

I am really interested to join your guild, I already registered and applied on your Website, hope to hear from you guys soon.

Greetings Alex

Hello, I am currently a member of the Dark Archive guild on my secondary pirates Edward. I was wondering if there is anyway I could maybe join the guild on my main character?
Of course! You can coordinate a meeting through our guild site or here on the forums. Just let us know where and when.
Can I please join your guild? I am in Aventurado on Tortuga by Davy Doubloon! Please and thank you!
I or another of our officers will be there to meet you!

Hey,

I am really interested to join your guild, I already registered and applied on your Website, hope to hear from you guys soon.

Greetings Alex

Hi Alex! I've been trying to get in touch with you for 3 days. I think we just keep missing each other. Let me know what day, time, server, and location you will be so we can get you in the family asap!

View attachment 87485
"Knowledge is the power to bring ye that horizon..."
Guild Server: Bequermo
Guild Site: http://darkarchive.guildlaunch.com/
Founded: August 25th, 2009
GM: @Jason Firewalker
Guild #: 509388 (POTCO)
Guild Flag
Guild Roster

About Us

Ahoy! We are the Dark Archive. We are a large, active, inclusive guild of respectable pirates, scallywags, smugglers, and the like. There are absolutely no requirements for you to join us - we accept all levels and personalities. We take part in guild events weekly, and we'll help with just about anything; be it sailing, questing, leveling, or looting. To ensure an enjoyable experience, we just have a few rules you need to follow.
View attachment 86860

Guild Rules
A full list and rundown of our rules and policies can be found by clicking here.

Guild Discord
We have a Discord server available to all members of the guild whom are registered on the guild site as well as have 2 months of cumulative time spent in the guild. Message an officer for an invite link.

Guild Video
mai i like join? (人*′Д`*) i'm like super nice ♡ ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

Back