Recruiting Dark Archive

GRATS DA on hitting 300 members! Thanks everyone for making this one of the best guilds in TLOPO (and in POTCO!)

da 300.png

I would like to join Dark Archive if that's alright with you guys. My IGN is Jack Bladewraith, the time we can meet is now if possible, and the place is Port Royal Docks, Abassa.

Edit: just found a different guild, I N F E R N A L. Might join you guys later if it doesn't work out.

Last edited:
Ahoy there! I'm looking to join Dark Archive in the new game!

I will be on cuba at the usual spawning location on the valor server if that works for you, Kat.

View attachment 87485
"Knowledge is the power to bring ye that horizon..."
Guild Server: Bequermo (POTCO), Poderoso (TLOPO)
Guild Site: http://darkarchive.guildlaunch.com/
Founded: August 25th, 2009
GM: @Jason Firewalker
Guild #: 509388 (POTCO)
Guild Flag
Guild Roster

About Us
Ahoy! We are the Dark Archive. We are a large, active, inclusive guild of respectable pirates, scallywags, smugglers, and the like. There are absolutely no requirements for you to join us - we accept all levels and personalities. We take part in guild events weekly, and we'll help with just about anything; be it sailing, questing, leveling, or looting. To ensure an enjoyable experience, we just have a few rules you need to follow.
View attachment 86860

Guild Rules
A full list and rundown of our rules and policies can be found by clicking here.

Guild Discord
We have a Discord server available to all members of the guild whom are registered on the guild site as well as have 2 months of cumulative time spent in the guild. Message an officer for an invite link.

Guild Video
Where Can I Sign Up???

26fbbd8afe182b321f6f1e2165376913.png

It has been my privilege to watch this guild grow. From the very first day that Jason Firewalker and I decided to make a guild that was stable, that would always be there for its people, and that promotes fair play and cooperation, I knew that we had started something special. I had NO idea how important these people would become to me.

Through the years I have tutored members with their math homework, watched them go through college and obtain jobs, helped them through emotional crises, fights with parents, fights with girl friends and boy friends, and listened to them as they confided in me with things that made me cringe. I cried as we lost one of our beloved officers to cancer.

I celebrated drivers license, birthdays, getting that first job, buying that first car, marriages, getting that first book published, graduations, and first loves. So many laughs, so many tears. It's been a wonderful 8 years. /drink here's to MANY MANY MORE.

KFK

26fbbd8afe182b321f6f1e2165376913.png

It has been my privilege to watch this guild grow. From the very first day that Jason Firewalker and I decided to make a guild that was stable, that would always be there for its people, and that promotes fair play and cooperation, I knew that we had started something special. I had NO idea how important these people would become to me.

Through the years I have tutored members with their math homework, watched them go through college and obtain jobs, helped them through emotional crises, fights with parents, fights with girl friends and boy friends, and listened to them as they confided in me with things that made me cringe. I cried as we lost one of our beloved officers to cancer.

I celebrated drivers license, birthdays, getting that first job, buying that first car, marriages, getting that first book published, graduations, and first loves. So many laughs, so many tears. It's been a wonderful 8 years. /drink here's to MANY MANY MORE.

KFK
A truly amazing 8 years <3

Back