Recruiting Dark Archive

Congratulations on the 8th year anniversary of Dark Archive, you guys are a wonderful group of people that strive to help others in this community, it is so cool seeing a guild sticking together even when POTCO shut down. It is mind blowing, shocking, and never done before. I always see Dark Archive members on their best behavior throughout TLOPO, they are super nice people, and I appreciate them.

HAPPY 8TH ANNIVERSARY, DARK ARCHIVE!

f3bcc89c5fcc4d87d6986a421d863588.jpg

Happy 8th Anniversary, Dark Archive! I would like to share my tribute here.

Wow - 8 years of Dark Archive! I wasn't in the guild for the first 3 years of it's existence, but boy am I thankful I joined the guild in March of 2012. Before I joined Dark Archive, I was big into role playing for years and years. I came back to POTCO with a new account in 2010, and started roleplaying since day one of me rejoining, so roughly 3 years. I was always wanting to join Dark Archive, just never did because I didn't think I was good enough at the time for such a notorious guild.

When I joined in March of 2012, it felt like home on day one. The fellow guild mates are AMAZING, and I felt welcome right away. I met many friends in my 5+ year journey in Dark Archive. Friendships that will last a lifetime. I can honestly say i've really gotten close to each of you in the 5 years of me being in the guild, and wish I would've joined sooner than I did. I remember after my 3 month waiting period, I got recommended to be promoted to the position of Second Class Officer (the starting rank for officers). It was such an honor that everyone thought I would be a perfect fit for such a position that comes with huge responsibility. I demonstrated to the guild that I am a team player, and a good leader.

In August of 2013 (the month before the game closed under the Disney regime) I earned my promotion to First Class Officer. Literally a HUGE honor. First Class Officer is the highest rank possible for officers, we only have a few First Class Officers. I demonstrated my awesome work ethic and dedication to the guild, so thus earned that position.

After POTCO closed, we all moved on to LOTRO. I remember some of us played, and some of us didn't. I did play the first few months, since I am so dedicated to Dark Archive. After a few months, the game got boring, and we never thought we would all be together again on our beloved pirate game. When they announced TLOPO in 2015, we were all ecstatic. We were hoping this would be the team that would bring our game back, and it was! 2+ years of not playing together, and we came back stronger than ever.

Sorry for my long tribute, in short, I just really want you all to know how much I love each and every one of you, and how thankful I am that I joined the Dark Archive. I just wish I had joined sooner. Whether it is looting, material runs, guild events, or just general talk, I love each and every one of you. We are and always be FAMILY <3

:pirate ship:LONG LIVE DARK ARCHIVE!!!!:pirate ship:

Oh my... where do I even start? Well for starters I joined the guild on 12/22/2011 because of a friend that was in it and Kat Five Knives was kind enough to come read me the rules and guild me. Though I did not get recommended for Officer in my first three months like SOMEONE *cough* (let's face it, I didn't do much that's why). But once I got to know everyone in the guild I started to get involved. Asking people if they needed a healer while they looted or to help them level etc. I finally got promoted 12/09/2012 just under a year of me in the guild. That's when I stepped up and became the leader I dreamed of being. Dark Archive has given me so many opportunities and such a good family in general I'm excited every day when I'm about to go on and see who is online. I care for all the members, even officers, and they do the same for me. We have each others backs. We look out for each other. We have come so far and will go ever farther. It's such a blessing and I'm amazed at what I have put into this guild and what I have gotten out of it. You all are amazing and I LOVE YOU GUYS! I couldn't have asked for a better guild. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AND LONG LIVE DARK ARCHIVE!

5/17/2013 - 8/25/2017, PROUD MEMBER of Dark Archive.

It's amazing how one guild can bring back so many memories, yet the space is so much limited for me to write them down all. It has been my honour to be a part of this family. And I'm grateful for the chance that was given to me to serve and ensure everyone's safety out there.

There are few people I recall that are missing from the above pictures. They may come and go, but our memories last forever.

Sometimes words cannot express how I feel... And this is one of those moments.

Mark Scurvyfox,
SCO

I was surrounded by some great faces yesterday evening as I was trying to max out the last thing I had on my list... Sailing!
A few shots from Dark Archive's eyes...
oNFlu8L.jpg

4toQLob.png

Credits go to Peter & Kris

3pYsitU.png

Thank you all for being a part of this important moment. But on top of that, thank you for being an awesome home to me. :star:
Thank you, @Captain Mary, for being a great motivation throughout this effort. :oops:

I was surrounded by some great faces yesterday evening as I was trying to max out the last thing I had on my list... Sailing!
A few shots from Dark Archive's eyes...
oNFlu8L.jpg

4toQLob.png

Credits go to Peter & Kris

3pYsitU.png

Thank you all for being a part of this important moment. But on top of that, thank you for being an awesome home to me. :star:
Thank you, @Captain Mary, for being a great motivation throughout this effort. :oops:

Congrats Mark!!! Go Go Level 50 for I Bring You The:

latest

Back