Recruiting Dark Archive

There's not much I can say aside that my experience in Dark Archive has been a roller coaster. My time in this guild has had its ups and downs, but the fact is that I'd never back out no matter what. I likely would've given this up long ago if not for the enjoyment DA brought me while I played and am thankful to be part of such a rowdy bunch of respectful pirates. Happy anniversary in advance and, as our slogan says, from the fire we are born stronger.

Like JFR, I am unable to adequately express my gratitude towards everyone who has ever been involved in Dark Archive. Never have I been a part of such a uniquely tight-knit group of pirates, yet alone group of individuals online. I can confidently say I have made many friends here over the years, and it's something I never expected and can never repay.

I am so overjoyed that we, as a guild, are able to be celebrating nine years together... spanning two games! I never doubted that I would see these wonderful people after POTCO closed - and here we are, as strong as ever, in TLOPO!

I love all of you :thanks: Here's to 9 more! :martini:

It's truly difficult to form a paragraph explaining the joy and happiness that I've experienced from this guild. I've been in the guild 5 out of the 9 years, and have been a Second Class Officer for around 6 months of the duration. Through these times I've grown relationships through everyone who I have come in contact with, and each one holds a special place in my heart. I don't think I'd ever be able to find another place so welcoming, caring, and helpful as The Dark Archive Guild, and I certainly know that I won't find any other place as enjoyable. (Thanks KFK and JFR, I've eaten a lot of popcorn these past few months.)

Cheers and Fair Winds to all of my Dark Archive mates!

:D

Although I am not a current member of the Dark Archive, words alone cannot express my feelings towards this amazing guild. I have gained so many friendships, memories, and happiness in this guild. It is truly a place players are welcomed with open arms and a place to truly have an amazing experience. Thank you for everything, Dark Archive. Here's to many more years to come!

Having been part of Dark Archive for over a year now and I can say with certainty that my time on TLOPO would not nearly have been so memorable or enjoyable without being a part of this fantastic guild. The members are friendly and devoted to the game, creating an atmosphere of togetherness and camaraderie which I have been hard pressed to see done so well in many years of gaming. The time I have spent looting and killing bosses together with my guild mates, experiencing the high points of famed drops and low points of yet another empty skull chest has cemented a bond to this community which I will always cherish.
Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this! ((( DA! )))

(Lets see if ol' Essay here can find some words :p)

“From the fire, we are born stronger.”

How true this is! I was not in Dark Archive in POTCO, but it is amazing how many old members have returned. Seldom does a month go by that an old friend does not find us again.

And Dark Archive is full of old friends, even for new members. I have only been in this guild for about a year and a half (whaaaat? That's all? Feels like I've known these people forever!), But this guild has given me so much more than a place to be with other people playing a game. I have found real friends here, people who support my ambitions, let me lean on them when I am going through a rough patch in life, and overall have made me feel like a worthwhile human being again. Truly, Dark Archive is home to some amazing people.

Nine years is a long time for anything to last, much less a guild in a video game. Much less one who's community was torn apart. So it goes to show, while we may have met over a shared love of POTCO/TLOPO, the game is not what keeps us united. It is our stable leadership which keeps us organized and more importantly, our friendships with each other.

So here is to the health of Dark Archive and it's members; happy ninth anniversary. May we celebrate many, many more years together with the winds at our backs and our friends beside us!

LONG LIVE DARK ARCHIVE!!!

CALLING ALL GUILD MATES!
The EITC are on the hunt for our Guild Master!
We've been finding these fliers all over the Caribbean!

6f954302575686abac3c078f3f604714.png

f442ffed2075616a7a9d14fa26aeff7b.png

Looked again at Dark Archive and liked everything except the loot rules.
I find them archaic, ludicrous, unattainable and juvenile. Were these rules written back in 2009 while in potco?
To enforce such restrictive rules in a open mmo is ridiculous and I'm amazed that sort of conduct has survived all these years in such a quality guild AND game. This 'claim' mentality is a suffocating collar to an open mmo.
Everything about this guild is quality and inviting, but the loot kills it.
May Archive prosper and grow nonetheless.

Back