Recruiting Dark Archive

Some say that they were shipwrecked, and never to be found. Some say that they were struck down by Davie Jones Crew while in search of new weapons. While they may be logical stories, neither were true. They are the keepers of the lost Archive. The Dark Archive. Join in on the fun with Boss Raiding hosted by Kat Five Knives!
Screen Shot 2019-01-24 at 9.07.04 PM.jpg

Every sailor has a wind on their back pointing to the direction of fortune and glories beyond their wildest dreams, but I feel as If the tide has granted me a second chance in grief. To my honorable officers and Co-Gms in DARK ARCHIVE I would like to say it has been quite an awesome experience in the guild. I have nothing negative to say about this guild whatsoever other than them being such a gracefully good guild and helpful to others in the Caribbean. My Sincere Apologies to @Kat Five Knives And @John Foulroberts for my leave. I would like to also say thank you both for being such kind and understanding folks in supporting my goals previous to becoming once an officer in DA, because you both really believed in me, and that was all it took to make me feel at home in DA. And also a huge thanks to the officers helping me out with my quests and looting! I would HIGHLY recommend this guild to a friend or foe.

Back