Recruiting Dark Archive

... Also tomorrow night, August 25 we have our DA finals for our annual SVS tournament that has been going on all week.

Will Destroyer Maniac retain his SVS title from last year OR... will we be crowning a NEW DA SVS Champion? We will find out tomorrow night!!

Good luck to Peter and to Destroyer Maniac and CONGRATULATIONS for making it to the finals!!

1022c5d9f2763e8f787893b353130587.png

By popular demand, the DA site has received a facelift! The site primarily has a dark theme now, sporting our guild's colors. Looks pretty snazzy if I do say so myself.

Check it out!

Per our officer meeting last night: we've dropped the minimum cumulative time you must spend in the DA to join our Discord! Previously, members were restricted from joining until they had accumulated 2 months of membership in the guild - now, all you need is 2 weeks!

This is an effort to bring our DA family closer together, quicker! Discord is an appealing perk for guild members, and we saw it fit to better recognize that.

Per our officer meeting last night: we've dropped the minimum cumulative time you must spend in the DA to join our Discord! Previously, members were restricted from joining until they had accumulated 2 months of membership in the guild - now, all you need is 2 weeks!

This is an effort to bring our DA family closer together, quicker! Discord is an appealing perk for guild members, and we saw it fit to better recognize that.

A very welcome change indeed! Welcome to the new members! ;)

New Changes are always a good thing!!! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
12844d6bf498d8975c83a649532337cd.png

Congratulations to our very own @Christopher Cannonskull
a4025fe3c48e0efcde154258d95864a6.png

He answered the GM's question and got some IRON and GOLD.

Below are some screen shots from today's Shenanigans:

It started with this:
0b861f906f41b70d294908c721303a50.png

Then we had to line up
914656b84ca1a5e8b91c622010553f43.jpg

Then we had to hunt down our enemies - first on the sea:
c1e00848700354024dca426b57e99648.jpg

Then on the land:
7db4b53ae5ef4a9ebc80340bc17aee0c.png

After defeating our enemy, we gathered at Fort Charles for our long awaited rewards:
b48a06fb4e2aac618d3065cb7b4c085b.png

Last edited:
At a meeting tonight, Dark Archive has received some restructuring!

We'll now be promoting members who have shown good character, have been an active player, and have spent at least 2 weeks in the guild to the rank of Veteran. As a Veteran, you'll be able to invite others into the DA and help spread DA's good cheer! Veterans can be selected at any time, without the need for an Officer meeting! To become a Veteran, you must be a member of our guild site and be a member of our Discord.

Petty Officers will also hold the Veteran rank, but the "Petty Officer" title will merely be symbolic at this point. Petty Officers are Officers in training and are selected at Officer meetings every month.

This is all done to rejuvenate the DA's stature within the game. Hope to see you in-game soon!

At a meeting tonight, Dark Archive has received some restructuring!

We'll now be promoting members who have shown good character, have been an active player, and have spent at least 2 weeks in the guild to the rank of Veteran. As a Veteran, you'll be able to invite others into the DA and help spread DA's good cheer! Veterans can be selected at any time, without the need for an Officer meeting! To become a Veteran, you must be a member of our guild site and be a member of our Discord.

Petty Officers will also hold the Veteran rank, but the "Petty Officer" title will merely be symbolic at this point. Petty Officers are Officers in training and are selected at Officer meetings every month.

This is all done to rejuvenate the DA's stature within the game. Hope to see you in-game soon!
If there ever was a tlopo guild to belong to and join, DA would be my first choice just because of it's coolness, longevity and robustness.
However the loot rules are suffocating and I can in no good conscience tell someone not to play in any open public area because I got there first. I've always found that anti-social and self-centered and well, greedy.<-- the rule, not the guild stating it, as this is in almost all guilds. So it's not a personal statement at anyone party or guild. I'm just writing an opinion and do not want a discussion.

You owe me no quarter or explanation as I'm not dissing you or the guild at all. I have a lot of respect for your guild and you and hope your guild continues in it's family for years to come.

I apologize if I've already made this statement, I checked but didn't see anything right off. If I did, then I've stayed the course.

However the loot rules are suffocating and I can in no good conscience tell someone not to play in any open public area because I got there first. I've always found that anti-social and self-centered and well, greedy.
I'd like to clarify this for the record. Our loot rules BY NO MEANS say that you must always DENY anyone else from joining you. You can decide whether or not a person is allowed to loot there. Obviously, the loot rules are only really 100% enforceable with other guild members, but the basic gist of the rules is common courtesy. Most of the time we don't even worry about the loot rules and they're only really there as a guideline.

If you'd like to try out the guild, just let one of us know and we'd be happy to guild you.

Back