Recruiting Dark Archive

Congratulations to our newest veterans: Cricket, Double Dog Dare, Caspian, Leon Chainsharp, and Pumpkin!
4dab92d3dba0f2567956f749c9b952eb.png
72de1a4abf94a49bc7b7d005b6cda29c.png
4ed340f24368f037d16175dc226fa16c.png
f6bddb3219115074d98c8f962082f189.png
e22c14ea93a2bbe96778dfb6ccafd9c3.png

Additionally, please congratulate our newest officer, @James Swordfury! James was sworn into office on January 26th.
34f246abbb2e4e300589a5ef58569cdc.png

Last edited:
At our latest officer meeting on Sunday, we've made some changes to events!

Every Friday, our traditional Tacky Friday event will be accompanied by boss raids from 7-9PM Eastern. Come strut your WORST looking outfit while terrorizing the Caribbean's most intimidating baddies.

In addition, every Saturday we'll be having guild training "glow parties" for lower level pirates from 7-PM Eastern. Higher level pirates will be available to help our lower level pirates level up with plenty of healing and crew reputation.

Feel free to join the DA at any of these events. All our events are on the Bequermo server.

I also want to congratulate Will Plankmalley and Johnny O'Might, our newest Petty Officers!
05252f6d6bb8a4eb0bf13da2397faa63.png
1a71e6b3a5dc299758c8dd1cfd8dfffa.png

Hi there, former member, logged in after around 6 months or so inactivity. I had found a member and asked if I could possibly get invited again and I was told I was blacklisted? I have no recollection of any past action that might have caused this, and I apologize if there is anything worth reprimanding. Loved the guild

Hi there, former member, logged in after around 6 months or so inactivity. I had found a member and asked if I could possibly get invited again and I was told I was blacklisted? I have no recollection of any past action that might have caused this, and I apologize if there is anything worth reprimanding. Loved the guild
May I ask your in game name or is it your Forums name?

Hi Zach,

According to our records, you were removed during a boot list for inactivity. We have no restrictions for joining back for those removed during a boot list. We'd love to get you back into the DA!

Can you let us know the most convenient time and place for you for one of our veterans or officers to reguild you?

Thanks!

Back