Recruiting Dark Archive

I want to applaud the Dark Archive's officers following a little incident last night at Dread's Story Time. A pirate was being extremely disruptive and rude. Apparently, some other members of the DA saw this or got wind of it and this lout was promptly booted.

Now, if only the same thing can be done with the Grim's.

Eliza,
He had to face the consequences of his actions. It was his first time there, clearly he is young. He is on a 24 hour suspension from the guild. Should he return I will do a better job of explaining what story time is about and the expectations for behavior. I do apologize for his rude behavior. He is new to our guild and has not yet been 'tamed' so to speak.

I want to applaud the Dark Archive's officers following a little incident last night at Dread's Story Time. A pirate was being extremely disruptive and rude. Apparently, some other members of the DA saw this or got wind of it and this lout was promptly booted.

Now, if only the same thing can be done with the Grim's.
why would anyone set out to defeat Dread in his awesome poetry?

Dang, I think this is a record for most ppl online.
30guildon.png

Oh ok.. I'll take that as a compliment then James. Thanks :) We encourage our members to play fairly and courteously.. we cannot guarantee they will ALL follow this mantra but when I do find out about it I will do what I can to change inappropriate behavior of our members.

Grats to all new members and I look forward to rejoining you guys towards the end of November after I've saved up

Actually, James... I've always noted that its often smaller, newer guilds that seem to initiate guild conflicts. I could be wrong on that, but my own experiences have shown this out.

Back