Screenshots Dark Black Sack Vest is Overrated.

soybeansoy3

Honorable Pirate
@Tyler McDyess a.k.a Salt
Ask the peddler to wear it.

BEFORE
Dark Black Sack Vest. Overrated..png

AFTER
Gone..png

Update: Busted. The amount of gold is exactly the same before and after he "sells" it. It's not that hard of an edit, either:
View attachment 93877

I would like to say something to contradict your observation.

The screenshot of the 'after' photo was not taken directly after I sold it. Therefore, the lack of the guild chat. When deciding to post on the forums, I wanted to show an 'aftermath' image to prove that it wasn't still in my inventory. That wasn't until a couple minutes after I first took a screenshot of me selling it, coincidentally, I managed to LOSE 35 GOLD in the Cuba Tavern playing poker. Therefore I went back to the peddler to get a screenshot, making it SEEM as if the screenshot was taken directly after.

I would like to credit your 'eagle-eye' observations, but believe it or not, it was all just a big coincidence.

Let's be honest, as a person, would someone really have the time to spend, let's say 20-25 minutes?... to prove to one person that they managed to get a piece of clothing in a video game, instead of doing valuable things like homework or any other work for that matter? Be realistic now, Bort.

I would like to say something to contradict your observation.

The screenshot of the 'after' photo was not taken directly after I sold it. Therefore, the lack of the guild chat. When deciding to post on the forums, I wanted to show an 'aftermath' image to prove that it wasn't still in my inventory. That wasn't until a couple minutes after I first took a screenshot of me selling it, coincidentally, I managed to LOSE 35 GOLD in the Cuba Tavern playing poker. Therefore I went back to the peddler to get a screenshot, making it SEEM as if the screenshot was taken directly after.

I would like to credit your 'eagle-eye' observations, but believe it or not, it was all just a big coincidence.

Let's be honest, as a person, would someone really have the time to spend, let's say 20-25 minutes?... to prove to one person that they managed to get a piece of clothing in a video game, instead of doing valuable things like homework or any other work for that matter? Be realistic now, Bort.
Update: The police have answered my call and would like to see the filenames/metadata of the two screenshots.

Update: The police have answered my call and would like to see the filenames/metadata of the two screenshots.

o.o what's that?

EDIT : the file names?
Before : Dark Black Sack Vest. Overrated
After : Gone

Another EDIT : I had to run these through paint so I can turn them into .png files, I wouldn't be able to post them as 'Full-Images' if I hadn't.

Last edited:
one time I spent two hours making a meme

Back