Glitch  Dark Glitch

Lexi

Pirate
UH OH - tell me this didn't get fixed????????????????????? First my pink coat gets rolled back and now no Dark Shortcut?????

Is it just me or they fixed this?

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR the swift foot glitch won't work for me either - what am I doing wrong?

I don't think your doing anything thing wrong it only works for a few people due to disney "Fixing" it. Don't even work for me.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR the swift foot glitch won't work for me either - what am I doing wrong?

Have you tried it while wearing an eye patch? Maybe two? Or how about while dancing a jig? :p Lol. Just had to be funny then. ;)

There have been a few things they "fixed" on me too, so dont go thinking it be you.

ok by harder.................do tell - what do i have to do ? besides wait till someone else runs all that way and tp to them LOL

Hehe.. I think that the swift foot glitch still works for the people who've never used it before.

I can still jump over those buildings, good thing I didn't know about it until now.

If I'm holding a sword it's easier? How sad is that... And it's seriously like a tiny sliver of window that you can get in... I've gotten it a couple times, others I've just given up :(
I haven't tried the swift foot way yet...

Disney does fix glitches in their game of course. I'm sure it will be normal going the regular way again. Its the only way i go if i even have to walk back there. My guild is usually always there for me.

It does still work - I actually found it does work better if you drink swift foot, and jump while holding some kind of sword XD Haha, that sounds ridiculous... but I did it twice today really easily that way:
screenshot_2011-05-23_10-57-25.jpg

theres a new dark heart glitch so just look at the picture and it will tell you:
glitch3.JPG
just face the wall and run so that your slowly going into the rock... there you go thank me lol

Hehe.. I think that the swift foot glitch still works for the people who've never used it before.

I can still jump over those buildings, good thing I didn't know about it until now.

Nope, Ive used/known Swift foot glitch for a long time and I can still do it ;D

Back