Dark Miltia

Kate

Pirate Master
Ahoy everyone! I have recently started a new guild, Dark Miltia. It's a small guild at the moment, but im hoping i can change that. If you would like to join you can post on this thread or message me.
Here are the rules if you would like to join.
  1. Ask before you tp to another guild member.
  2. Don't ask for a promotion.
  3. Be kind and respectful to others.
  4. And most importantly, have fun! xD
I will be posting serval events, promotions, etc.. later on on this thread.
- Kat Seaspinner

Dark Miltia was orginally started by Marc Darkscarlett, but he decided he couldn't keep up with it so he gave the GM tittle over to me. Since then i have been looking for fellow pirates who are both trust-worthy and helpful to help me along with my guild. We have had a few guild events within the small time we have been a guild and they have been a success. Hope for more fellow pirates to join and lots more exicting events. :parrot:

- Kat Seaspinner

Guild Event
We are having a guild event on Saturday, July 16th at 12 pm pst at Ratskellar on Padres on server Tortos.
Will would like everyone interested in joining to come or even if you just wanted to hang out and see what our guild is like. We will be doing SvS, Pvp, etc...
Hope to see you there!
- Kat Seaspinner

Guild Event Cancel Notice
Due to my other guild's (On different pirate) event on this day and many of my fellow members not able to make it I am canceling this guild event for now and will plan it for another day.
Sorry about the inconvence,
Kat Seaspinner

Back