Dark Reign

Ivy Mae

Pirate
Many probably do not remember the guild Dark Reign, or have never heard of it. Back in POTCO it was a small guild but was quickly divided when unnecessary drama developed between the leaders and officers. In it's short time, however, Dark Reign sought only to bring joy and fun to the members of the guild, who were also considered like family. With the previous leaders gone and having no interest in returning to the revised game, I have decided to bring the guild back to life; and this time the guild will cater to it's true purpose -- to form friendships and have fun! -- and it will not be divided.

About the guild:

My purpose in the guild is to form friendships with fellow pirates and enjoy the game. Gaming is meant to take a break from the real world, so let's fill that time with fun and laughter! Dark Reign will accept all players of any age and level; there is no restriction and there is no requirement for in order you to join. The guild will be formed as soon as creating a guild is available in Alpha, and then once again when the game goes live. However, I do ask that you follow a handful of small but very simple, easy to remember rules.

1. Be respectful to all guild members, and those outside of the guild.

2. Before teleporting to someone, please first ask for their permission. This rule is very important; not only is it respectful to the person but they may be at a place where you are not of the appropriate level, and it can be dangerous. Moreover, we have this rule so that our members can have their privacy; sometimes players just want to be alone, and can get irritated if someone just randomly teleports to them. So please be mindful and respectful of this rule! It is taken very seriously.

3. No drama. This includes any conflict you may have with a certain member of the guild. Do not create an argument in the guild chat. If you have a problem, take it to the leader or to an officer. It WILL be handled.

And that's about it, really! I want this to be an enjoyable time while playing the game while also keeping things in order. I feel respect and kindness is very important, and that is really all I ask of any member who will join the guild. If you are interested in joining the guild, or have any questions, you can either conversation me or reply to this thread.

Hey, both interested and have a question. I would love to join in being that these rules are very easy to follow and seems straightforward enough not to develop into utter dismay. So with straightforwardness like this I am curious if there is, or if not will be, a chat that people in the group can communicate in such as a Discord or Skype group. Anyways thanks for reading this and I hope I get a reply soon.
1454849352943.jpg

Hey, both interested and have a question. I would love to join in being that these rules are very easy to follow and seems straightforward enough not to develop into utter dismay. So with straightforwardness like this I am curious if there is, or if not will be, a chat that people in the group can communicate in such as a Discord or Skype group. Anyways thanks for reading this and I hope I get a reply soon.View attachment 70505

Yes, there will be a voice server of the like. :)

Back