Recruiting Dark Warlordz is back for TLOPO!!!!

Mike71280

Dockworker
Dark Warlordz originated on Pirates of the Caribbean online. We were also the June 2009 guild spotlight winner on POTCO. I am the origonial guild master Shipwrecker and we are recruiting to rebuild our ranks on TLOPO. If any old Warlordz are out there and want to rejoin or any new members who are interest in joining just shoot us a message for an invite or questions.

Reading a lot of posts and just want to inform all former members that the guild didn’t really “fail”. Lol. We relocated it to WoW where there guild is still up and running. Discord has allowed us to create the DWZ community so we can now manage the guild on multiple games and tie them all together as one community. This has been a long time in the making but it’s finally a reality. And yes I do remember the majority of the members from POTCO after all these years and I am always dedicated to DWZ and proud of its previous and current members for helping achieve all the things we have thus far. And looking forward to rebuilding the TLOPO branch to its former glory. So for anyone who would like to return and help us rebuild the TLOPO branch of the guild.....the door is always open for previous and new members.

If there’s old members out there or even Potential new members out there who want to help rebuild a once great guild on TLOPO hit me up on here. If enough people are interested I’ll put time into it. Currently we have 2 Dark Warlordz guilds on WoW and going to be starting up 2 more soon on new servers. Plus a division 2 DWZ clan on PC. So I am managing a lot......but if people are interesting and want it back on pirates......I’ll bring the branch back here as well since this is where it all started. So if people are interested let me know.

Back