Glitch  Darkhart Glitch

Joshua Harris

Site Founder
So i was at Dark heart yesterday and i killed him then after an hour he finally came back. Does anyone know this glitch?

So i was at Dark heart yesterday and i killed him then after an hour he finally came back. Does anyone know this glitch?
sounds like the invincible enemy glitch if you kill a enemy/ship withing the first half second it spwans it turns invincible but im not sure about not reswpaning you prolly killed him in a way so it took him forever to respwan or the server reset when you killed him but i have no clue what would have happened there

Lol you waited a whole hour for darkhart idk, but sometimes when someone makes him disengage far away and he gets stuck around that area you won't be able to kill him unless you 1 hit ko him and he doesnt come back for a few min after that. You said an hour so idk I've had to wait 5-10 min at the most before.

I got really frustrated, but i had other things to do so i just picked up Around the house and checked on the computer every now and then lol

I had this happen to me a few times when I was leveling to 50 so I tracked him down. He re-spawns inside of the rock behind his tent. From the rock he moves to the back and will appear at times at an old shack that is on the way to D.H. . You will find him sometimes at kind of a small village that you go through full of skeleton men appearing on a raised deck by the building up against the rock face. Sometimes he does stay out of view in-bedded in the rock. You can get him to move on either side of the rock by shooting at him. If you shoot the rock you will notice your shots will pass right through a section of it. Once you hit him he will come through the rock at you.

I had this happen to me a few times when I was leveling to 50 so I tracked him down. He re-spawns inside of the rock behind his tent. From the rock he moves to the back and will appear at times at an old shack that is on the way to D.H. . You will find him sometimes at kind of a small village that you go through full of skeleton men appearing on a raised deck by the building up against the rock face. Sometimes he does stay out of view in-bedded in the rock. You can get him to move on either side of the rock by shooting at him. If you shoot the rock you will notice your shots will pass right through a section of it. Once you hit him he will come through the rock at you.

Igor say aye Igor had to do the same mate!! Igor say just look for the odd blip on the compass.

Back