Loot Darkheart Loot

Drew

Honorable Pirate
So has anyone else found that Darkheart gives terrible loot? I killed him about 30 times today and every drop was terrible. I even got skull loot chests occasionally with junk inside. It was quite disappointing...

The best thing i have got from him dropped in a pouch and i had been farming him for a few hours was a rare bayonet that i already had and that was after killing him very many times never have gotten a famed from him very few rares

The best thing i have got from him dropped in a pouch and i had been farming him for a few hours was a rare bayonet that i already had and that was after killing him very many times never have gotten a famed from him very few rares
Yup I was the same way. It was pretty disappointing ):

I find the loot to sometimes be amazing and sometimes not. Darkheart can offer good loot and sometimes duds. It's all a bit of luck really and there's not a reliable rhyme or reason to it.
Good Luck!

Loot hasn't been looked at in a while by the Dev's so it isn't where is should be. I'm guessing its fairly low on their priority list with all the beta problems.

Back