Recruiting Darkness Eternal

William Goldhawk

Wanted Pirate
Hello there.

I am making this forums thread to inform everyone that my guild "Darkness Eternity" is now an official guild. We accept anyone of any level and of any experience into our ranks.

Now you guys are probably wondering what we are all about and what we provide. I'll start with what we provide:
1: We provide level training for your level notoriety and leveling in your weapons. (At a location of your choosing)
2: We provide open teleport Material and Loot Runs.
3: We provide a Veteran Rank when you join to invite others. (If you didn't get one ask for one.)
4: Of course we can provide emotional help if you have any. (Can be talked to in discord or in game)
5: We provide quest help.
Now onto the things we are all about. We are a group of looters, but only the friendliest. We are a Democratic group that has votes in the looting crew at a spot for looting. We make jokes and have the best of times with each other at our spots we are in.

Now you are probably wondering at this point if we got a discord. We do! Click this link to join the server. You will be asked a few questions for your pirate identification. Feel free to join:https://discord.gg/jehfWq

Last edited:
Back