Dating On Potco?

Dating On POTCO yes or no?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't 'date' on POTCO because you don't know who it could be. If a girl tells me they are 14 or 10 or 17, I don't know if they really are. They could just be a creepy old dude sitting in a basement. And even if they are really that age, I'll never meet them, and they could just be pretending they are someone who they are not.

Play at night. all though I will have to say the adults are slightly more creepy with the online dating than the children

Tonight had something shocking happen... Had a person whisper their phone number and tell me to call them for... erm.. "services". You may not think things like that are happening on the game but they are. Watch out and if you feel uncomfortable around someone call in a friend for a change of subject. I usually use the, "Friend died I need to tp *silently removes person from friend list*...." hehe

why silently. just do it right there infront of them. nothing like tough love. could be a child. Lol

Tonight had something shocking happen... Had a person whisper their phone number and tell me to call them for... erm.. "services". You may not think things like that are happening on the game but they are.

Aye! "Everyone" please be careful! You may never know the TRUTH behind the pirate &/or the person's actual intentions.
*This goes for ALL online activity...(Just a thought).

~Note this is what I remember and might not be completely accurate ;D~
Ooh! Great topic, was in an Idle server, and I get a random
"Do you think I'm pretty?"
My reply: "It's a game, I have no idea"
"So, answer the question."
Me: "Well, this is a game. And to bring yourself down to a level where you are having an online relationship.."
"Is very bad, and horrible for self confidence."
"I honestly have no idea, and nor does anyone else here so please do not try and have a online boyfriend or girlfriend. Real life ones are much better :D"

Was thinking about going "mother-bear" but decided not too. The opportunity is still there though.

No matter what language you speak:p..."love stinks!"

NOTE: Video is hilarious in Spanish with "actual" song in English beginning at 2:41

No matter what language you speak:p..."love stinks!"

NOTE: Video is hilarious in Spanish with "actual" song in English beginning at 2:41

Funny video!
There are different ways to look at this, and sorry if I'm off track a little..

1 - I have only the best of friends (if you're lucky enough to be one of them, lol, you know who you are). I trust them, or else I would not be their friend. If you have friends in game that you DON'T trust, they are not really friends. You can call them or video chat with them if you don't trust them. If your girl friend sounds like an old politician, you know something is up lol.

2 - Gaming people make special bonds and friends, if you've known someone a long time you learn to trust them, then it shouldn't matter who they are, you learn to love the person. I'm very trusting, I trust everyone until they prove me wrong. I love my friends. When you know someone long enough and well enough, it just happens.

3 - People who Don't trust others, usually can't be trusted themselves.
Keep an open mind, and an open heart.
4 - I wouldn't run across the world to run away with someone though lol. Be smart, trust your friends and have fun.

<------ (Naive) UGH this may be a "double post" sorry, the last one was a "reply" so... I just had a sick thought after I looked at a couple of people's resonses here, and I'm a little naive... I think I understand a lot of your meanings for "dating" now. :confused:
There truly are some weird people in game, who I've had whisper gross things to me :mad: . I have been shocked before by some very creepy people. I've reported some for it, and will continue to. I think there's definitely some predators in game, I never thought about that until it happened to me.
What I think is acceptable "dating" is hanging out with someone you really trust and care about, leveling and doing glitches, and having fun. When you're lucky enough to make that kind of a bond with someone, it's not creepy at all. It's Lovely. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back