Dating On Potco?

Dating On POTCO yes or no?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap I just proposed and she said yes yet I dont date online. Dont think about it to hard or youll be 100 years old next time you blink. Lol your all invited to wedding.

I think veterans day I planned it because I was hoping another thing would happen before that day i wont tell what though, but some of you prb know already lol.

Well, I see it this way: ppl can do whatever they wanna do! i believe you can fall in love online, and get your feelings hurt online. Maybe im sensitive, dont know. All i know is that words can be powerfull. What do i think about dating in potco, well it can be bad if you are not sure about the age of your date, so this page can actually help on that, bc you have the opportunity to share your picture.

Ive seen many young guys looking for a girlfriend just bc their friends had one, then there are guys looking for a girlfriend bc they get a doll along and crew bonus rep when they are leveling, and its easier to get your girlfrind to repair ship when you do sailing.

many reasons for dating online exist and i dont rly jugde anyone as long as ppl are being kind to one another.

I totaly agree with HartOnFire I "fell in online love" with a girl on the game but i actually never thought about that " dating online " and then i just bumped into her, and she was so nice, so helpful, so .. well you know she is the kindest girl you will ever find, i know about our age difference, she does too, but that doesn't change our way of looking at each other..

well, i used to hang out with tia alot. don't know if you could call it dates, lets face it, not alot to do on the pantano river. besides her pet gator didn't like me much. always had to watch me backside when hanging with tia. now don't get wrong, she's a real sweet heart, but when she turned that guy on ravens cove into a chicken i really got cold feet. wish we had a dear abby in spania. you know someone i could talk to about this. confused:confused:

well, i used to hang out with tia alot. don't know if you could call it dates, lets face it, not alot to do on the pantano river. besides her pet gator didn't like me much. always had to watch me backside when hanging with tia. now don't get wrong, she's a real sweet heart, but when she turned that guy on ravens cove into a chicken i really got cold feet. wish we had a dear abby in spania. you know someone i could talk to about this. confused:confused:

LOL i kinda know that feeling cuz i dated Timothy but he was not all finished with Orinda so he broke my heart badly.

I remember being horrified the first time I heard of a pirate wedding. I remember proposing to Lucinda, soon after. (She said yes!)

The reality of human interactions, though, is that when you spend most every day with someone, you do build a real relationship. Sometimes, as you get to know each other, this can grow into something much bigger. I've gotta say that I'm very happy in the real-life relationship I'm in now, that started so innocently on POTCO.

Sorry to hear about you and Timothy, HartOnFire. More fish in the ocean. I hear all the pirate lasses whispering about that hunk Remington, these days. (And man, I'm jealous of his boots! The clothes do make the man!)

Sorry to hear about you and Timothy, HartOnFire. More fish in the ocean. I hear all the pirate lasses whispering about that hunk Remington, these days. (And man, I'm jealous of his boots! The clothes do make the man!)[/quote]

Well im more into the silent type, so Timothy or Neban are the only ones... and since Timothy (still very hard to talk about it) well you know... Then i guess im only left with Neban, maybe not such a bad thing bc he's very tireless.

I feel there nothing wrong with flirting on potco it's something we all do and can't control it, but some people on abassa take it to seriously there was a cat fight cause a girl was flirting with a taken guy lol it was so funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back