Dating On Potco?

Dating On POTCO yes or no?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im the late responder lol. Im against using a "childrens" game for online hook-ups. as been said earlier there are sites for online dating so it should be taken there. on a side note im 30 and still look like im 20 :)

101 responses so far. A lot to read. Since I am not looking for a romance in the game or outside of the game I really don't want to be involved in this kind of activity. I thought anyone that ask me to a gf was a small child, our Avatars do look like barbie and ken dolls. Eye Candy. But being an adult it would seem silly to ask some one to be my bf. During valentines a lot of pirates where standing real close to each other and quit a few pirates objected to it and said they would be reported and lose there account. I believed it was true but don't know of anyone that this happened to. obviously they would have lost their account and not been on line to tell about it. Who knows ? I guess if enough ppl complained about some activity some one could lose their account. ????

I have not heard of anyone getting suspended or banned for standing too close to someones "avatar" I would HOPE Disney would not do such a thing. That is just plain ridiculous to me. I would hope they would focus their attention on more important things in the game like fixing the leaderboards. lol :p

Im the late responder lol. Im against using a "childrens" game for online hook-ups. as been said earlier there are sites for online dating so it should be taken there. on a side note im 30 and still look like im 20 :)

Guess that means i cant ask you to be my bf either, pooey, I am having no luck today!:mad:

Whew, that took me forever to read.. lots of interesting info. Guess what it comes down to is just having good behavior while you're on the game and remembering you have no idea of the ages of some of the people you are interacting with. Looks like Spania has a lot of good folk playing, I've not seen much of that behavior in our guild. As for the "will you be my bf or gf" questions.. I'm always polite and move on, I do figure for the most part these are the younger set who are asking.

i dont mind dating between boys and girls but dating between girls and girls and boys and boys is just plain CREEPY

Hey solomon know just what you mean, had a whole week of will you be my gf, will you be my gf and my bf (that was weird), was just minding my own business standing by the potions guy walks up to me and calls me a FART!, jeez not even a hello first, and i thought where is egore (you know him and his darkfart thing) he would know what i should say!, and then was playing at darkheart with twenty people all from a different guild, and i was quiet as a mouse, AND A GIRL asks me for my phone # and she was like a level 40, so doubt that was a little kid,..., and i remember saying in guild chat ok, i have had it! Now girls are asking me out! Jeez i am out of here!

lol Johnny ik what you mean...no name calling but ik a few that you know i think...my opnion is this, if it makes you happy go for it but be warned about the consequences also...myself when male pirates ask me if i want to be they're gf i just say i have about 60 or so in my guild that i am married too...take a number :cool:... if you think about it it can be very frightening...so i just say i'm married to my guild :Dand believe me it works...and if they persist just ask a guild mate to show up right there and then...that completely shuts them down...

lol Johnny ik what you mean...no name calling but ik a few that you know i think...my opnion is this, if it makes you happy go for it but be warned about the consequences also...myself when male pirates ask me if i want to be they're gf i just say i have about 60 or so in my guild that i am married too...take a number :cool:... if you think about it it can be very frightening...so i just say i'm married to my guild :Dand believe me it works...and if they persist just ask a guild mate to show up right there and then...that completely shuts them down...
rofl what a great idea

Well at first I didn't mind the GF/BF thing. Then they had the husband and wife thing, a little wired but still I didn't mind. But it got worst when I was in tortuga, there were three girl pirates one was talking to the other about she giving birth to the third one the day before. You heard me right, ( Read me right actually) the girl said she gave birth!( Who was the poor bloke?) Now I kept on walking and went right into the kings bar just to avoid any awkward silence that may follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back