Dating On Potco?

Dating On POTCO yes or no?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose Sunslipper

Site Founder
Every time I go to abassa I end up changing into the worst outfit I can find, its ridicules what people will say to you. I had a NINE year old asking me out, NINE! I'm just wondering, whats your opinion? I'm annoyed at it... I mean, don't get me wrong I love a good virtual wedding, but I personally couldn't do it :p

(And, I know most people, ((at-least on the forum)) are adults, I'm just saying) :rolleyes:

So yes or no? And why?

Igor have to agree with Mak. Igor say for some reason to many pirates looking for relationships then looking for adventure. Igor say however when you a short little gnome less people do ask you for a relationship!!! LOL Igor shakes head - Pixel dating is ridiculous if you ask Igor !!

Every time I go to abassa I end up changing into the worst outfit I can find, its ridicules what people will say to you. I had a NINE year old asking me out, NINE! I'm just wondering, whats your opinion? I'm annoyed at it... I mean, don't get me wrong I love a good virtual wedding, but I personally couldn't do it :p

(And, I know most people, ((at-least on the forum)) are adults, I'm just saying) :rolleyes:

So yes or no? And why?

Rose if you want to know what i think read my thread on when did Potco become a dating service.I really had a double meaning to it. Over 1600 views.

I think online dating is just weird, but flirting is one thing were all human and we all do that, but dating online is just a lil weird to me cause for all u know ur dating a 70 year old man.
It isen't just dating Will. Lot more going on than you realize.

Honestly I just dont get it...lol. I am against it. They have sites for things like that where you can meet up with whatever it is that your into without any kind of problems. You can even web cam with people so at least you know what your getting...lol. But on Pirates! How dangerous can you get! Being an older player their is a Ewwe factor going on with anything that hits on my character. I think if two people hit it off in pirates because that sort of thing happens no matter where people are then they should take it outside the game. It is a game... we are talking no real reality... fake characters .... cartoons... fiction ... as in shouldn't have to worry about the real person behind the slasher next to ya kind of thing.

I am not completely against the online dating thing... thats how I actually met my wife years ago before the internet became a meat packing plant. I love just logging on and being a pirate character and not rehashing my day.

What is kind of scary is that my pirate character gets hit on in ways that I have only been hit on in real life a couple of times. I mean some pretty rough cut stuff. So I cant imagine what these people are going to be like in real life when they are finally old enough to go to places like that... bad one.

Honestly I just dont get it...lol. I am against it. They have sites for things like that where you can meet up with whatever it is that your into without any kind of problems. You can even web cam with people so at least you know what your getting...lol. But on Pirates! How dangerous can you get! Being an older player their is a Ewwe factor going on with anything that hits on my character. I think if two people hit it off in pirates because that sort of thing happens no matter where people are then they should take it outside the game. It is a game... we are talking no real reality... fake characters .... cartoons... fiction ... as in shouldn't have to worry about the real person behind the slasher next to ya kind of thing.

I am not completely against the online dating thing... thats how I actually met my wife years ago before the internet became a meat packing plant. I love just logging on and being a pirate character and not rehashing my day.

What is kind of scary is that my pirate character gets hit on in ways that I have only been hit on in real life a couple of times. I mean some pretty rough cut stuff. So I cant imagine what these people are going to be like in real life when they are finally old enough to go to places like that... bad one.

What is scary Sven is the female pirates have figured out a way to fool people into thinking they are different pirates on their friends list so that a wife or girlfriend of the male pirate doesen't catch on. Personally i think they are the stupid ones. I've seen some of the chat my friends have written that are married and say its only a game.I personally disagree with whats going on and Disney is allowing it to happen.

What is scary Sven is the female pirates have figured out a way to fool people into thinking they are different pirates on their friends list so that a wife or girlfriend of the male pirate doesen't catch on. Personally i think they are the stupid ones. I've seen some of the chat my friends have written that are married and say its only a game.I personally disagree with whats going on and Disney is allowing it to happen.

LOL that is bad!
I cant imagine that you could really do a whole lot on Pirates... I know I am really probably pretty stupid on that one but still... I cant believe there would much satisfaction in it. Thats a pretty risky game to play if you are married.

over the time i've played i have had a few guild members... more of the female sort sorry ladies that have gotten in alot of trouble with their marriages in RL because of things they are doing on pirates... one guy but about 6 women lol

Sometimes Abassa can be fun, but gets a little strange as the night goes on..
I think sometimes people take things too far, but it's their life I guess.

Todays Kids know a lot more than we think they know. It"s not just their (the people who are doing it)lives that they are affecting. And its happening during the day too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back