Davy Darkrage Spotlight Inteview

Isaiah Ropeswine

Wanted Pirate

Script:

Isaiah Ropeswine: Ahoy Youtube
Isaiah Ropeswine: Im here with Davy Darkrage of the Spania guild.
Isaiah Ropeswine: We are going to do a Spotlight Interview.
Isaiah Ropeswine: Lets get started :)
Isaiah Ropeswine: So Davy, You started playing in Beta, Aye?
Davy Darkrage: Says, Yes!
Davy Darkrage: Phase 1 :)
Isaiah Ropeswine: How has the game changed since then?
Davy Darkrage: In a lot of ways I guess.....a lot has been added. One of the biggest changes would be the island remodels.
Davy Darkrage: Ill always miss the old islands, but changes happen.
Isaiah Ropeswine: Aye, the old islands were great.
Isaiah Ropeswine: Are the people that played with you at the beginning of the game still playing now?
Davy Darkrage: Only one, Samantha Wildwalker. I still keep in contact with a few others outside of the game, but most are no longer active.
Isaiah Ropeswine: Sad to hear.
Isaiah Ropeswine: What guilds have you been in in your time here?
Davy Darkrage: The only guild I have ever been in on the live server is Spania.
Isaiah Ropeswine: How have you liked Spania?
Davy Darkrage: I have met some very amazing people in Spania, and find that most all members are very friendly and helpful.
Isaiah Ropeswine: Aye, many great pirates here. So, whats is your favorite part about this game?
Davy Darkrage: I am a big fan of the pirates franchise. I guess I'd have to say Sailing, as long as I'm doing it for quests. :)
Isaiah Ropeswine: Haha
Isaiah Ropeswine: Moving on, if you could change anything you did in this game in the Past, what would it be?
Davy Darkrage: I would have started playing on the live server a lot sooner. I had strictly played Test until about a year ago.
Isaiah Ropeswine: Wow, that a long time on Test mate :)
Isaiah Ropeswine: Well, I'm afraid we are out of time.
Isaiah Ropeswine: Thank you for being here Davy, its been a pleasure. See you around mate!
Davy Darkrage: Waves.
Davy Darkrage: The pleasure is mine :)
Isaiah Ropeswine: Thanks for Watching!
Davy Darkrage: Please Subscribe!

I LOVE it! It was a little too short, but excellent questions and answers regardless. I look forward to seeing more of these. :D

great interview,...the video was a little dark, ...ummm, did you have a shirt on isaiah? maybe you could lend that shirt to , well we know who bellas beau is, he would look good in that,....(the doc),....please dont kill me,....:oops: I know, you want to ring my neck,...:rolleyes:

great interview,...the video was a little dark, ...ummm, did you have a shirt on isaiah? maybe you could lend that shirt to , well we know who bellas beau is, he would look good in that,....(the doc),....please dont kill me,....:oops:

No, Isaiah never wears any shirt anymore ... he does it on purpose, I think. ;) ... :lol1:

Pfftt ... says who? The guys? :D
Wait, this is a thread about an interview, not about Isaiah ... :p

You are right jade, its not about isaiah, lets vote, they both just wear same thing next time,...ok, davy? i am game for that one,...but the interview was good, had points about potc, spania,...several,...things,...good interview,...:woot:

Back