Davy Doing The " Fruity Dance " :0

Meg Sailvane

Site Founder
If im not in the guild.. and im banned from forums... u guys will know why :D

Attachments

• Davy.png
    Davy.png
    78.1 KB · Views: 97
Ok wow is there some other back story I don't know about? It's pictures of Davy doing the noisemaker, so what?... :confused:

It's just a thread of a pic of davy using the noisemaker. No point to it at all or in any way but on forums we can post whatever we want thats apporpriate. It's just to look at admire then move on to the next thread.

It's just a thread of a pic of davy using the noisemaker. No point to it at all or in any way but on forums we can post whatever we want thats apporpriate. It's just to look at admire then move on to the next thread.
Yeah I know that lol
Just seemed like they thought he didn't like pics of him doing it or something lol

Okay backstory:

We all randomly started the noisemaker and Davy commented on how it was a fruity dance. So he pulls the noisemaker move and threatens to kick the Megs and me out of the guild and ban us from the forums if we take pictures of him doing it. Ten seconds later he was parading the noisemaker emote around us and it yielded these shots for all to admire Davy in his wonderous glory. :D

Back