Discussion Davy Jones Theme

This is next-level work, and that's an understatement. When I saw your Forsaken Shallows video I totally thought it was something out of the films until I saw your signature. I'm glad that you recognize this enough to be taking commissions, and I composing is profitable for you. Get in on those royalties my dude.

This is next-level work, and that's an understatement. When I saw your Forsaken Shallows video I totally thought it was something out of the films until I saw your signature. I'm glad that you recognize this enough to be taking commissions, and I composing is profitable for you. Get in on those royalties my dude.

Thanks man! Means heaps to me! I just applied for the position as a Video Editor for TLOPO. Hopefully they'll accept me back into their team and I'll be able to bring you more content in the future!

This sounds great. You wouldn't happen to have a redone one for the scene from the first movie where the undead are walking on the bottom of the ocean to attack the british on the dauntless?

Back