Day 237, still single.

Sky Augusta/ teamsky

Swashbuckler
i have been looking all over tortuga and port royal and no one is interested in me and I don’t get why... I’m hoping someone on here notices me and wants to in a relationship bc I rlly can’t do this anymore. If u have and old buff body type and u are looking for a gf pls comment on this

Additionally, the following discussion topics are prohibited in public threads and posts on the basis that they are controversial and polarizing:

• Politics (including identity politics)

Additionally, the following discussion topics are prohibited in public threads and posts on the basis that they are controversial and polarizing:

• Politics (including identity politics)
Honestly have u heard of the first amendement. If u have a problem with my preference then u need to make like a tree and leaf

Honestly have u heard of the first amendement. If u have a problem with my preference then u need to make like a tree and leaf
This is an international community, not just America, and forum policies take precedence...

Tbh I see you on tortuga and the way u don’t talk is mysteriously intriguing... and I was just curious if you were in search for a relationship or something, pls don’t take this weird; I’m rlly nervous about typing this, so please reply. @Stephen Teague
Also, this seems like the kind of thing that would be better suited in a private message than a public thread...

This is an international community, not just America, and forum policies take precedence...

Also, this seems like the kind of thing that would be better suited in a private message than a public thread...
That would make no sense to make it private, considering that I am publicly looking for a relationship and would like new people to talk to.

I couldn't care less for your preference. But if you're going to come on a public forum just to troll you're kind've wasting your own time.

Back