Day 237, still single.

Really, I've not actually posted in an actual thread for over a year or so, I finally decide to check out what's going on on the forums themselves, what is even going on here? Why does this have to be the first thing I come across?

date Mood "The Rock" Johnson
I think you would like him @Sky Augusta/ teamsky.
0moodtherockjohnson.jpg

Old buff body type, full of color, great personality, single.
What more could you ask for?

Really, I've not actually posted in an actual thread for over a year or so, I finally decide to check out what's going on on the forums themselves, what is even going on here? Why does this have to be the first thing I come across?
I find it funny that you're jokingly complaining about where the community has come, when you clicked on the most irrelevant subsection of the forums when you first came back. The joke is that you didn't refer to the News and Announcements subsection, but instead came here to General Discussion.

I find it funny that you're jokingly complaining about where the community has come, when you clicked on the most irrelevant subsection of the forums when you first came back. The joke is that you didn't refer to the News and Announcements subsection, but instead came here to General Discussion.
Mate, I was just making a joke. I knew very well what kind of thread I was entering, just by looking at the title. I just thought it was funny that when I looked at recent activity for the first time in a while, this thread is what showed up. I'm not actually complaining about anything.

Back