Day 237, still single.

I hope its not in a bad mood.
Time to find out, @Mood Rock , we got a question for you above ^
As long as she follows the legal codes required when owning a pet rock, it will not be in a bad mood.
To make sure that the pet rock is not in a bad bed, it must have adequate food, a proper shelter, and a loving relationship.
3.jpg

The benevolent act of caring for one's pet rock can lead to a loving and healthy relationship between master and pet.
I hope she takes into consideration getting a pet rock. They are less of a hassle than a boyfriend or girlfriend, and are also more reliable. After all, who would you trust more in a fight: your bae, or a pet rock?
However, rock abuse is a recurring issue, so I hope that she doesn't harm her pet rock in any way.
I've seen my fair share of rock abuse:
If you see any signs of rock abuse in your area, report it immediately to the proper officials.

Pray tell, good sir, what does a healthy rock need in its diet?
A typical rock needs to consume minerals.
I prefer quartz, feldspar, biotite, and of course Malhmoodite myself, but there are many other minerals that are available to feed a rock.
If a rock balances their diet between halides, oxides, hydroxides, sulfates, silicates, phosphates, carbonates, and sulfides, then they should be able to grow up as a nice, healthy rock.

I can’t belive this thread is still going.

I should have ignored the poor fella, maybe we wouldn’t be arguing about anything then.

I’m glad @Mood Rock was able to inform me about proper rock care though.

Back