DC

bmanbuffalo

Dockworker
Why is there so much disconnect from sailing its really getting aggravating been on two ships and just dc for no apparent reason given. Usually says internet connection but not the last two times. Once again when you say something here you will get flack from the moderators of the forum for not being happy the game is back. Glad the game is back kudos to the devs, but why so much dc from sailing it makes no sense.

Why is there so much disconnect from sailing its really getting aggravating been on two ships and just dc for no apparent reason given. Usually says internet connection but not the last two times. Once again when you say something here you will get flack from the moderators of the forum for not being happy the game is back. Glad the game is back kudos to the devs, but why so much dc from sailing it makes no sense.
It makes sense if you have any experience working on a game, everything doesn't work properly out of the box.

It makes sense if you have any experience working on a game, everything doesn't work properly out of the box.
and what is your experience never said things didnt work out of the box did i no just stated some dc while sailing you always have something to say on a post here its like your a troll

and what is your experience never said things didnt work out of the box did i no just stated some dc while sailing you always have something to say on a post here its like your a troll
LOl? Troll? Far from. I'm giving my opinion on the subject you didn't say that it worked out of the box? i did of course. But you're complaining. I have quite a bit of experience considering I've worked on stuff similiar. Considering you countered my question with a question you obviously don't have experience.

Over the years TLOPO has always made crashes one of their top priorities. They have fixed dozens of them. I am sure they are working to fix the few remaining crashes. Also, district resets are one of their highest priorities as well. If you want to help hurry the process along you can try emailing them logs of your crashes. Otherwise, there is not much you can do for now. The fixes will come with time.

LOl? Troll? Far from. I'm giving my opinion on the subject you didn't say that it worked out of the box? i did of course. But you're complaining. I have quite a bit of experience considering I've worked on stuff similiar. Considering you countered my question with a question you obviously don't have experience.
complaining all i did was asked why so much dc from sailing why dont you just find another post to quote your wisom on

Over the years TLOPO has always made crashes one of their top priorities. They have fixed dozens of them. I am sure they are working to fix the few remaining crashes. Also, district resets are one of their highest priorities as well. If you want to help hurry the process along you can try emailing them logs of your crashes. Otherwise, there is not much you can do for now. The fixes will come with time.
I agree it will be fixed in time but i notice everytime somebody says something about this or that not working its complaining always that one person who has to put his two nickels in a dime slot just so they have something to say on every post here.

I'm wondering why the moderator's flak guns aren't out and blasting yet? Realistically, there are tons of things that are causing crashes and adding content and fixing bugs often just adds more issues. Does that mean anyone is giving up? No. The developer's have done far better than I would have guessed they would and the game is far more complete than it was when Beta first opened. If the project is to continue then we should continue to do what we are doing, it's working well so far.

You don't have to be rude, you made a post so you should expect people to give their opinion. The game is in beta still, meaning you are gonna get a bunch of bugs, glitches and disconnections from server. Is it annoying? Yes. It happens to me all the time especially when im sailing mostly but happens periodically when I'm doing other things. But is it the end of the world? No. Just take it in stride like everyone else does and log back in. :)

I only played for about a year back in 2008, so I dont really remember how Disney had it after the time i played. But i remember it being just as glitchy and buggy, and the bad thing about it is you had to pay for it then. Lol
Yeah, it was slightly less buggy than tlopo but not hugely different from the way tlopo is now. The game is taking shape very nicely.

Back