Suggestion Dead Men Tell No Tales Clothing Item/Weapon

James O'martin

Pirate Lord
With the upcoming release of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, I'm curious if the staff at TLOPO could possibly release some sort of clothing item that shouts out to the movie/celebrates the release of it. (I know this isn't Disney but I'm just curious) Maybe a Jack Sparrow peddler outfit, a Capn Jack Hat (yes I know we have the tricorn hat in game but maybe a Captain Jack specific hat), or even a weapon specific to Pirates 5. Not sure if anyone else has suggested this but I'm just throwing it out there. What do you think? Should a small something be released in celebration of Dead Men Tell No Tales?

All of these seem rather ambitious and normally I'd be totally on board for that, but the team wouldn't have a whole lot of time if they did indeed decide to add an item to the game for POTC 5. I think a good idea would be to add a weapon called Salazar's Sabre, modeled after the saber we see in the movie. You could use the model for the Grave Reaper sabre seen here: http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/Grave_Reaper
and the stats could be up to the TLOPO team.

The ship would be pretty insanely hard to add into the game with the same abilities it had in the movie, but I guess if the POTCO team can skip the QAR's fire spitting ability, they could also skip that ship's ability to.. eat other ships. Still, the model for the ship would be difficult to construct.

Back