Dear Disney, What I'd Like For Christmas...

Maybe they could switch the inventory capacity of clothing items and weapons? I typically find more importance over my weapons than my clothing inventory. Clothing you can buy back if you sell it but with new cursed weapons out, well, you can't buy cursed weapons back so my weapon inventory typically stays half full after I've organized it. Or maybe a personal chest to stock pile some weapons (and clothing)?

I do like the walk the plank, eye patch, parrot, and ratty clothes idea a lot! We're pirates afterall!

As for the TP yes/no option...yeah, I think a lot of people would get their feelings hurt although I kind of like that idea nonetheless. Not because I want people's feelings hurt but I've had a few instances where other pirates have chased me from island to island. I don't mind people TPing to me randomly but it's very annoying when it becomes severe overkill and I always feel like a jerk when I try to tell them to just let me do my thing. Even when I try to do that they still follow behind me! :rumgone:

Oh, one last thing...they ought to have a gypsy at Raven's Cove...maybe a ghostly one? I know with the rage ghost craze it's easier to just go to jail but sometimes you still need a few tonics here and there to help out a fellow pirate without wasting time to TP to another island to restock.

Uh it's not el patrons gold skull belt I think your thinking of jolly rogers gold skull belt also I think only male pirates can get it.

love the green Liz thx
EDIT (Nov 15, 2010 2:12 PM):
Dear Disney Claus,

Would really like invasions to be scheduled at different times through the night. I think that would be a great Christmas present for Angel Firefury and other Potc players that live on the other side of the globe, that way they don't have to miss out. :)
good idea:D
EDIT (Nov 15, 2010 2:15 PM):
Maybe they could switch the inventory capacity of clothing items and weapons? I typically find more importance over my weapons than my clothing inventory. Clothing you can buy back if you sell it but with new cursed weapons out, well, you can't buy cursed weapons back so my weapon inventory typically stays half full after I've organized it. Or maybe a personal chest to stock pile some weapons (and clothing)?

I do like the walk the plank, eye patch, parrot, and ratty clothes idea a lot! We're pirates afterall!

As for the TP yes/no option...yeah, I think a lot of people would get their feelings hurt although I kind of like that idea nonetheless. Not because I want people's feelings hurt but I've had a few instances where other pirates have chased me from island to island. I don't mind people TPing to me randomly but it's very annoying when it becomes severe overkill and I always feel like a jerk when I try to tell them to just let me do my thing. Even when I try to do that they still follow behind me! :rumgone:

Oh, one last thing...they ought to have a gypsy at Raven's Cove...maybe a ghostly one? I know with the rage ghost craze it's easier to just go to jail but sometimes you still need a few tonics here and there to help out a fellow pirate without wasting time to TP to another island to restock.
they have made Ravens difficult or maybe a Starbucks to kinda collect urself and kinda pick yourself back up from your bootstraps bill I say :facepalm:

Back