Dear Disney, What I'd Like For Christmas...

Edward Edgemenace

Honorable Pirate
Dear Disney,
What would I like most for Christmas? I'd like some tattered rags for pants - piratey!:parrot: And a parrot, a peg leg, a hook arm, an eye patch. I'd like a WALK THE PLANK button for regular sailing. And a YES/NO button for incoming TPs.

Love,
EdEd

P.S. I still want to battle the Kraken, one of these days. How hard can six tentacles be? They will animate the same as a fly trap, no?

Hmm I like these ideas but although it sounds ideal to have a YES/NO tp button, I think it would not be good for them as it would probably slow down sales, since it would be a bit harder for basic players to get around - (basicl players are the ones that can increase sales as they sign up for unlimited access), I am just not sure how that would play out, but sounds like it would be a huge change with alot of side effects. On the good side, it sounds great although if the players know you it is not necessary if you have told them to ask before they teleport without asking

I've spent more time basic in this game, than unlimited. Disabling the CE hack is why I'm subscribed now.

Basic members can still TP if the person has a yes/no. They can TP to places they have totems for (Tuga/PR/Cuba) and stowaway to Padres. (If they were formerly unlimited, they can TP to Padres and Raven's Island, too.)

The most common use of the YES/NO though, would be when someone is TPing to you a few seconds early and you aren't quite through the cave tunnel yet, to get to Jim Wavemonger.

------------

Anyhow, I started this as a separate thread, to hear what other people want most, too. How about you? What would you like most, to see in the next couple months, in POTCO?

Dear Disney Claus,
Helga says that Helga has been a very good girl this year. Helga says Helga would like a page of inventory for each item. Helga says Helga does not have enough room for rams, swords, daggers, dolls, staffs, guns, etc. Helga says please oh please?!?!?!?!? (Helga says more room for clothes would be nice, why new ones if no room?)

I want a legendary sword and the walk the plank idea and yes/no for tp is a great idea I hate when someone tp's to me without asking permission it makes me feel like I'm being stalked

i like the walk the plank idea alot. i don't have my ship open to the public any more becuse when you leave the wheel to shoot hooks at flag ships. it never fails that some little noob will grab the helm and sail away. so far i have only been able to tell them " next time you walk the plank ". to have a botton to make it happen would be great. the yes/no for tp would hurt alot of feelings, so i agree with treasurer, not a good idea.:flag:

i think my favorite thing about people hoping the kraken gets added is the fact 75 percent of us cant fish... and you want the kraken to show up? LOL

LOL Yes, I would be in some big trouble! I can't even catch a legendary fish. :oops:

New shoes would be GREAT! I would be happy with just black boots. Well, I know they have them but I don't like the short ones.

And jet packs? ROFL!! That would definitely be interesting! :D

LOL Yes, I would be in some big trouble! I can't even catch a legendary fish. :oops:

New shoes would be GREAT! I would be happy with just black boots. Well, I know they have them but I don't like the short ones.

And jet packs? ROFL!! That would definitely be interesting! :D

I agree De, I have the short black boots, but would prefer some over knee black boots and of course a nice black belt to match would be great also.

While I was at Darkhart the other night I noticed that I had maxed my gold, so basically every drop I got equaled zero. The gold didn't count and everything else was junk.lol Disney I think you need to raise the gold level, especially if and when the ship of the line is released. Anyone who buys one is going to be broke afterwards.

Back