Recruiting Deja Vu

Good question. ;) I'd like to know, as well.

We simply invite people! Especially this early in the game there is no reason for a level requirement, most of the people in the guild were under level 10, heck, mostly under level 5! But they kept playing and leveling up. I know most of the time I get on I just see Solomon sitting in Port Royal inviting various players named Pirate to the guild.

Tl;dr invite everyone!

Just last night we have recruited up to 450 members upon hitting 500 we will clear our inactives to give active pirates the opportunity to join.

How on Earth are you getting people to join? Hahahaha, everyone already has a guild it seems. I wish I had your luck, man.
To be honest I just recruit everyone even low levels and when we started most of the people we recruited were level 1 now we have members of all levels (1-50) throughout the guild.

Well, I joined in at 20 members, and Now me and Sol have brought this community to its full potential! I cant wait to play the game with all of you.

Attachments

• picture222.jpg
    picture222.jpg
    628.3 KB · Views: 328
To be honest I just recruit everyone even low levels and when we started most of the people we recruited were level 1 now we have members of all levels (1-50) throughout the guild.
You know, oddly enough, I'm not able to click on people to friend, crew, or guild them like I was able to in POTCO. Am I the only one with this problem or is it more widespread?

You know, oddly enough, I'm not able to click on people to friend, crew, or guild them like I was able to in POTCO. Am I the only one with this problem or is it more widespread?

Haven't had any issues with that. And we're actually trying to recruit people level 10 and up unless it's a friend you know and are willing to assist them then they can be recruited if they're under level 10.

One of the high ranking members in Deja Vu said that and another confirmed it was standard practice as well. Just mentioning this in passing, it's not directed at you specifically Jack Truesilver.

Haven't had any issues with that. And we're actually trying to recruit people level 10 and up unless it's a friend you know and are willing to assist them then they can be recruited if they're under level 10.

One of the high ranking members in Deja Vu said that and another confirmed it was standard practice as well. Just mentioning this in passing, it's not directed at you specifically Jack Truesilver.
I'll take the advice. Of course, I seldom have time to play anymore, and nobody seems interested in joining. Any aspirations I had for my guild have pretty much withered away at this point.

Back