<delete>

Follow the rules.

I haven't been on my account for 2 months or more and my account was hacked though and there was a lot of ban evasion (which i don't even know what that means) when I checked the account and some inappropriate comments but mainly ban evasions. Also when I logged back into my PC I had like 4 or 5 trojan horse (severe) and malware (high) and some adware/spyware stuff. I emailed TLOPO I doubt they will bother getting back to me plus I provided legit screenshots with thr viruses I got.

I haven't been on my account for 2 months or more and my account was hacked though and there was a lot of ban evasion (which i don't even know what that means) when I checked the account and some inappropriate comments but mainly ban evasions. Also when I logged back into my PC I had like 4 or 5 trojan horse (severe) and malware (high) and some adware/spyware stuff. I emailed TLOPO I doubt they will bother getting back to me plus I provided legit screenshots with thr viruses I got.
Bans on the account are the account owners responsibility as they clearly print out.

We have 2 step confirmation, so the only way for them to have "hacked" you was you GIVING your email out willingly/irresponsibly.
However, that's just what I always here from staff when players like you occur.

I am sorry for the loss of your account. However, you can always make another.

Follow the rules.

My email was also hacked. Also a lot of ransomware viruses locked most of my documents. Luckily at that time in about June time I only used 1 email which is just for online gaming email junk mail and all sorts plus also luckly I had no bank details on there but I had very private images that where affected the file format being "NO_MORE_RANSOM" can the hackers view the file that they have encrypted?

My email was also hacked. Also a lot of ransomware viruses locked most of my documents. Luckily at that time in about June time I only used 1 email which is just for online gaming email junk mail and all sorts plus also luckly I had no bank details on there but I had very private images that where affected the file format being "NO_MORE_RANSOM" can the hackers view the file that they have encrypted?
Why would hackers for "RANSOM" care about your free TLOPO account?

Things aren't adding up...

Bans on the account are the account owners responsibility as they clearly print out.

We have 2 step confirmation, so the only way for them to have "hacked" you was you GIVING your email out willingly/irresponsibly.

The thing is I have tried to make another account and it keeps coming up with along the lines of "temporarily unable to connect to the server" after it says authenticating plus then it says "cannot connect to the server please contact customer services/support". So now I cannot even make a new account

The thing is I have tried to make another account and it keeps coming up with along the lines of "temporarily unable to connect to the server" after it says authenticating plus then it says "cannot connect to the server please contact customer services/support". So now I cannot even make a new account

That's not getting terminated then, that's an account issue that requires the contact of support.

Why would hackers for "RANSOM" care about your free TLOPO account?

Things aren't adding up...

The ransomware isnt about the TLOPO part I was just wondering if they could see my personal files. Oh and also i had google authenticator add on in chrome so they probably used that to access my account

That's not getting terminated then, that's an account issue that requires the contact of support.

Also when I made a new account I got this in part of the log: "PiratesClientRepository(warning): Server is booting us out (122): Account database rejected username: The account server rejected your token: invalid token".

Sheesh a little harsh on the poor girl Charles? Any who really am sorry about your account loss, you could always contact tlopo support. Sometimes you can even message them back in forth through their email, they have a heart, they've taken care of me a lot in situations. I doubt this could've been your fault.. I've been hacked before and never given a password in my life so I understand how you feel in this unfortunate event.. You could always too if you're having PC issues is completely swipe the hard drive and factory restore the PC. Should take care of them trojans, and then your PC should be safe!

i could give her a new ip i have fakes i use all the time for other things the thing is dont do what you did before also i really cant plan on it on less you fellow the pirate code on that i'll be on the staff of tlopo's side if you should get a 2nd change its up to them i cant help you i would but i'm not going to get in the way has i love tlopo but i do think their staff can be a little nicer sometimes

Last edited:
Back