Glitch  Deleted

MidnightIvory

Dockworker
I left Pirates online about two years ago. I decided to join again, but I come back and my pirates are gone...and I never deleted them. I would really not start over. I already sent an email to Disney but does anyone know why this happened...or if there's any hope of recovering them?

go to live chat for technical help, is how i got a pirate back, but was only a month previous i deleted it. Two years is a long time, doesnt sound promising..:confused:

same thing kinda happened to me.... my 3 accounts i found from 2007, 2007, and 2008, all had no pirates on them. the one pirate i did find had no friends, no guild, no player friends etc.... :/

The thing is, when I first tried to load it it said "searching" like it used to. But idiot me decided to click it, and it took me to the screen to make a new pirate. I just hope that's what deleted it so I can get her back. My pirate was like level 35 and I really don't want to start over D:

I left Pirates online about two years ago. I decided to join again, but I come back and my pirates are gone...and I never deleted them. I would really not start over. I already sent an email to Disney but does anyone know why this happened...or if there's any hope of recovering them?
OMG THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! it happened to me a few times but it was recent so they found them... also they took away like 9 months of unlimited from me those jekry turkeys bahahahaha

It did not happened to me but when I had a break and then for mounts but my pirate was not deleted

Back