Glitch  Desktop Launcher Only Works For Unlimited??

Bobby Flat Foot

Pirate Lord
Ok. So today I lost Unlimited :(:mad:... I go to log into the launcher and it says "Connecting to the game," "Don't want to wait, upgrade to unlimited access!" & it just stays on that.. When I had Unlimited it worked just fine. Anyone else noticed this, or is it working on basic for you??

P.S
I didn't know where to put this so I stuck it here

Well i was basic and a few weeks ago it just started doing that so then i went back to the internet browser which messed up my computer in the first place. I have made a thread about it called, Did Disney Get Rid Of POTCO Game Launcher?, that has the answers you will need. Hope this helps. xD

Well i was basic and a few weeks ago it just started doing that so then i went back to the internet browser which messed up my computer in the first place. I have made a thread about it called, Did Disney Get Rid Of POTCO Game Launcher?, that has the answers you will need. Hope this helps. xD
I'll go look now~! o.o

I found the launcher, downloaded it, installed and it was connecting all night and did not download the game. I have a basic account, maybe that is why it didn't work? I would love to see the non browser version since the browser panda whatever crashes at least once a day.

I found the launcher, downloaded it, installed and it was connecting all night and did not download the game. I have a basic account, maybe that is why it didn't work? I would love to see the non browser version since the browser panda whatever crashes at least once a day.

Yeah i believe it's because your basic cause it does the same thing with me. Started doing it for me like a month ago for some reason. Really odd...

I have the launcher and mine crashes several times a day but i still like it better than the browser version which has terrible lag. I can't even move when i'm in a invasion.

Back