Desktop Pictures

Nice Background John. Im still trying to figure out how to outline pirates like that and backgrounds ^^

Make sure that your pirate is on a layer of its own. Then pick that layer, go to menu "Filters" on top, "Light and Shadow" - "Drop Shadow". A dialog box will show up, and you can adjust the X and Y factors (distance from the pirate), opacity, color and blur radius (how large the blur is). The smaller X and Y factors are, the blur will look more like an outline/highlight around the pirate. The larger X and Y factors are, the more the blur will look like a drop shadow (away from the pirate).

Reactions: Bad
Screen.jpg

I'll tell you a 'dirty little secret', Basil ... mine was almost as full as yours (if not more, every now and then). I just didn't want all of you to know what all my softwares, apps and network were. ;) So I had to 'hide' some of them in a folder. :p

I'll tell you a 'dirty little secret', Basil ... mine was almost as full as yours (if not more, every now and then). I just didn't want all of you to know what all my softwares, apps and network were. ;) So I had to 'hide' some of them in a folder. :p
I just show it, I have nothing to hide! lol Plus, I didn't feel like moving things around. I always lose files that way.

I just show it, I have nothing to hide! lol Plus, I didn't feel like moving things around. I always lose files that way.

:lol1: It had 'nothing' to do with hiding in a sense that I (or might be anybody) did something wrong/negative. It had 'everything' to do with privacy. ;)

I agree with you on the second part though. I'm organized, but apparently there is no such thing as universal organization in this case. What I think is being organized is not so to other ppl in the family, so ... yea, I lose track all the time with my files if somebody starts to move things around according to what they think is being organized.
I'm almost as bad as you are in twisting tongue ... :facepalm:

Back