Discussion Destiny 2

As the official launch of the first expansion to Destiny 2 approaches, I thought it would be only be fitting to create a thread for the D2 community to discuss all aspects of the game.

The following things should be included in this thread:
  • Discussions:
    • General talks about Destiny 2. Talking about mechanics, locations, mobs, favorite weapons, etc.
  • Guides:
    • Help each other out! There are a lot of mysteries to be solved in the world of Destiny 2, and no one should be afraid to ask for help.
  • Boast:
    • Post your screenshots! We want to see your loot. Destiny 2 is a loot based game, and that is one of the most critical aspects of the game itself.
  • And play with each other! Assemble fire teams of fellow players from this forum, to play Strikes, Crucible, and Raids!

Good luck farming to everyone! And see you all when the new expansion launches!

My inventories so far:
Xbox One:
Destiny 2 Xbox One inventory.png

PC:
Destiny 2 PC inventory.png

I've always seen Destiny 2 but I've been skeptical about buying it. Is it worth it?
If you are into the FPS MMO experience, I would definitely give it a shot. It is a very loot based game, similar to borderlands, but it has a heavy multiplayer aspect to it.

I've always seen Destiny 2 but I've been skeptical about buying it. Is it worth it?
To add on, the expansion is coming out tomorrow, and we don’t know how worth it is, so I would get the base game for now and wait on the expansion’s release to see if it is worth it

Back