Destiny 2

If you haven't touched too much of D2, if at all, I'll put a spoiler warning here:
So, the screenshot is essentially the tower after the events of the D2 campaign missions, and is entirely different from the original game.

Last edited:
I'm personally not running any Gambit Prime content, but I will be grinding Thorn and the Allegiance Quest out come this next reset. If you're playing on PC, add me:

CalusKiller#1651

Oh my, the LDR. THAT was one heck of a sniper to use.
Thanks to random rolls and Black Armory, there are some good legendary snipers you can roll for PvP usage. Namely Supremacy, Long Shadow, Tatara Gaze. I'm not much of a sniper, I mainly run pulse's and Hand Cannons. So I was absolutely ecstatic about the return of the Last Word, and soon, Thorn.

To add on to my above post: These are harder to obtain. Supremacy is a Last Wish raid drop, Long Shadow is a crucible Random Rolled drop, and Tatara Gaze is a black armory schematic. An easier to obtain sniper would be the Twilight Oath, which can be obtained in the Dreaming City.

To add on to my above post: These are harder to obtain. Supremacy is a Last Wish raid drop, Long Shadow is a crucible Random Rolled drop, and Tatara Gaze is a black armory schematic. An easier to obtain sniper would be the Twilight Oath, which can be obtained in the Dreaming City.

Last edited:
How does one open other destinations. I'm stuck just in the first two worlds. Must you complete some campaign to do so? I keep going back to some guy in a church tower that has to be in the beginning sequences of this game. I also think I'm just doing multiplayer with bots or something.
I don't recall actually invoking multi player, but suddenly people appear. If these are real players, apparently you are dropped into multi play automatically? There is a designation that is called 'foresaken' I think that's off to the high right side of the main map, but must be purchased, so that's why I don't think I got future parts of this game installed.
I just like running around in this game and perhaps I should go online and actually read about it. But that's so pedestrian.
I would say that I purchased 90% of my games after trying the demos of the games first.
You unlock the other planets as you progress in the story. So finish all the Red War quests on Earth, do the adventures to level up, and you should unlock Titan next. After Titan, you unlock Nessus, then Io.

**EDIT** Forgot to answer the next part of your question. It's always multiplayer, even in PvE, so you'll be with other people in patrol zones. Once you unlock strikes, those are matchmaking. Eventually, you'll unlock raids, but raids require a fireteam. Same with Nightfalls.

The part that tells you to buy Forsaken is the Tangled Shore. You need to buy the Forsaken expansion to access that Location, as well as the Dreaming City. There's also the annual pass which gives you access to 3 DLC additions to Forsaken, of which the second one just came out this past Tuesday. These give you access to new content and activities as well, but no new planets as of yet.

You unlock the other planets as you progress in the story. So finish all the Red War quests on Earth, do the adventures to level up, and you should unlock Titan next. After Titan, you unlock Nessus, then Io.

**EDIT** Forgot to answer the next part of your question. It's always multiplayer, even in PvE, so you'll be with other people in patrol zones. Once you unlock strikes, those are matchmaking. Eventually, you'll unlock raids, but raids require a fireteam. Same with Nightfalls.

The part that tells you to buy Forsaken is the Tangled Shore. You need to buy the Forsaken expansion to access that Location, as well as the Dreaming City. There's also the annual pass which gives you access to 3 DLC additions to Forsaken, of which the second one just came out this past Tuesday. These give you access to new content and activities as well, but no new planets as of yet.

Last edited:
Thanks. I think I may have somehow unlocked titan. It's weird as I'm used to either single play or multi, not a combo type arrangement.
What is the last location I can expect with the game I have? Is it Io?
As of right now, it's Io. Unless your free copy came with the year 1 DLC, Curse of Osiris and Warmind. Then Mercury and Mars will appear as well. We'll see once you finish the story.

@Marc Daggerhound, his friend and I, absolutely slaughtering an opponent in oh.. four seconds?
dec77d543ced51819c52c297025a458e-png.jpg

And my visit to the Blind Well, very eerie and foreboding, but mysterious and beautiful as well. <3

21aea13d0931ed7662ba23c381e513fe-png.jpg

In relation to my previous post, Thorn is beautiful. Feels underwhelming in PvP. Surprisingly amazing to use in PvE. Definitely worth it, but don't be like me and do it all at once.

I wish I was still able to play D2. I got to around 530 light and had to stop due to school and TLOPO-related work.

Take your time and get through what you need to do. You'll have time eventually!

90c2b2febd558a95067716add2497298.png

Chilling out after getting my full set of Tier II Invader gear today! ^^

faeb3f304c584c26054f4867383daf8b.png

Waiting to enter the chaos with the crew.

tiger_release_final_20190320_132409.png

The grind was tedious, and I don't ever intend to do it on another character ever again, but I can successfully say that I have completed the Malfeasance Questline, and the gun itself is a fun little toy.

EDIT: A beautiful shot of the weapon in it's stat inventory, with the beautiful Red String of Fate ornament.

tiger_release_final_20190320_132803.png

View attachment 113834
The grind was tedious, and I don't ever intend to do it on another character ever again, but I can successfully say that I have completed the Malfeasance Questline, and the gun itself is a fun little toy.

EDIT: A beautiful shot of the weapon in it's stat inventory, with the beautiful Red String of Fate ornament.

View attachment 113835
Never really liked malfeasance, since there are higher DPSing hand cannons in that slot, legendaries included. 180s also are my least favorite archetype, they don't seem to hit hard at all.

Never really liked malfeasance, since there are higher DPSing hand cannons in that slot, legendaries included. 180s also are my least favorite archetype, they don't seem to hit hard at all.

I mean.. yes. Sometimes I care less about numbers and play with the weapon to play with it. Games aren't fun if you're just constantly trying to work out Math on best DPS/DPM, that just relegates you to a single method of thinking where everything else is obsolete just because you don't do an equal number of damage.

tiger_release_final_20190324_184552.png

An asbsolutely joyous moment in my Destiny career. This was such a challenge for the both of us, but we made it work and there wasn't a way we weren't getting this beauty.

View attachment 113866
An asbsolutely joyous moment in my Destiny career. This was such a challenge for the both of us, but we made it work and there wasn't a way we weren't getting this beauty.
Now do it solo ;)

In all seriousness, I'd like to try it solo again. It was easier to do in the past because of the Whisper's pre-nerf ammo capacity, and the fact that the weapon is buffed in the heroic mission. That heroic mission buff will still be there, but I want to see if I can do it with the 9 shots instead of 21.

Not too happy with some of the nerfs coming around. However, this expansion is probably the one I'm most hyped for. I still remember Day 1 Leviathan on Xbox, Pre-PC release of Destiny 2. Going back to it is a dream come true. I will not be attempting the raid Day 1, I want to focus more on Benedict's Treasure Hunts and the Menagerie.

My personal theories on the final raid boss: Xivu Arath, Quria, or Savathun.

This post is late, so bare with me.

To be honest, before I actually acquired Outbreak Perfected, I was rather apprehensive about its return. This past season, other then Arbalest, the only exotics Bungie has put out were Destiny 1 exotics. Repeats. I was less excited for Outbreak's return, because of its uses in Destiny 1.

Boy was I wrong.

This beast of a pulse rifle boasts a 450 RPM, likely a precision frame. Having used this gun in both PvE and PvP activities, I am a huge fan.

In comparison to Destiny 1's Outbreak, it has more impact and slightly more range. Definitely hits harder, probably to compensate for it no longer having a damage buff against Fallen enemies.

Let's go through the perks. Outbreak's exotic perk creates SIVA nanites on rapid hits and precision kills. This pairs perfectly with one of its intrinsic perks, outlaw, giving it that much needed rapid reload. It also has Extended Barrel and Accurized rounds for that increase range, helping deal precision damage from longer ranges. The exotic perk pairs with a perk called Parasitism. Parasitism applies a damage buff to Outbreak Perfected depending on the amount of SIVA nanites attached to an enemy.

Outbreak Perfected has many uses, but it is an absolute beauty when used against Major and Ultra tier enemies. As Parasitism stacks, outbreak deals even more damage, which in turn creates more nanites. This cycle allows you to wipe the floor with these yellow bar enemies. It's also a great add clearing weapon. The weapon swarms generated will seek out enemies like Hunter's swarm grenades. They kill minors, but attach to Majors and up. The catalyst is a great addition, but by no means required. It creates more nanite swarms when nanites kill enemies.

In PvP, this gun is surprisingly good. It three bursts to the head without needing any perks active, and probably could do better if nanites attached. Sadly, Pulse rifles get outclasses in the Crucible in its current state. Still a fun gun to use.

In terms of the actual quest to obtain this gun. It was an absolute blast having another secret puzzle to solve, similar to the Whisper quest. I hope Bungie adds more secret, puzzle quests.

I just hope they stop bringing back Destiny 1 exotics. They are fun, but I want to see more new, unique ones. This of course being posted after Truth was announced to come back.

Back