Recruiting Destitute Raiders

Savvyrascal

Honorable Pirate
Guildbanner.jpg

rules.jpg

Ahoy me hearties! We be lookin for pirates to join our guild, savvy?

Destitute Raiders is a brand new guild that welcomes all pirates from scurvy seadogs to the most weathered of captains!

Our goal in this guild is to help others, whether it be levelling, quests, mat/gold runs or looting.

We are hoping to find kind and helpful pirates of higher level aswell to join us for healing etc.
We are also looking to recruit an active officer and some veterans in US timezone, who can help and recruit others while me and Luna are off (we are +2GMT) so unfortunately we are in bed when the carribbean really comes alive :)

One advantage to us being able to help others is that me and Luna play in the same room so we can communicate and react to a situation a lot faster than typing to eachother. We are hoping to get some sort of voice chat system going but lets gets the guild up and running first :)

Promotions are given based on a members exceptional conduct and helpfullness.

Here are the rules:-

• Always ask before TPing

• Help others whenever you can

• While on a ship work on cannon or repair (exceptions are noted when all cannons on one side are full and ship is fully repaired). Do not jump/run around or spam chat as it causes lag for others.

• Though we aim to help others as much as we can, please do not abuse this by having us do nothing but heal or repair for 2 hours straight.

• Have fun!

Though not a rule we would like our guildmembers to be curtious to all other players in game. Remember as a member you represent our guild as you adventure around the carribean.

If you would like to join our guild PM Savvyrascal (aka Rascal) or Luna Storm, or reply to this thread.
You may find us on our home server Marineros and sometimes on public ships on Abassa.

We look forward to seeing you all!
Savvyrascal (Rascal) Guild master,
Luna Storm Co Guildmaster

Cheers for recruitment, mate! I love to see positive guilds around the Caribbean, and this is definitely a help to create a more positive community overall. I can't stress enough how important good ideals and intentions in respects to guild prosperity, and you are on track. Keep it up!

Last edited:
Thank you Misha! That's exactly what we are trying to create. A helpful and close band of pirates :) your comment means a lot as we worked for 4 days trying to get the wording right. So far extremely hard to get members but we hope that will change over time:)

Aye, Many thanks for your encouragement Misha! Should you create a new character, Please consider seeking us out.... We'll be glad to have ya aboard!
Kind regards, and Fair winds mate.
- SR

Which IS why we raid... :facepalm:;)

Destitute Origin - Late Middle English (in the sense ‘deserted, abandoned, forsaken') etc, etc.
Ya do know, Many a good pirate were abandoned on a deserted Island, mate!

We all start out with just the clothes on our backs, here in the Caribbean.... Or should I say - Without the 'Basic necessities of life'....

We're a guild that helps the Destitute, whether they're Destitute Of Notoriety, Dabloons or friends...

Fun fact - Destitute (the word) was most popular in the 1820's, when it's use was at it's highest recorded peak - But its Still in use today!!
The More ya know! :fish:

Wait.... What was the Question again??

Fair winds!

~SR

Hello I would like to join this guild but I have guilds on all my other characters so I would like to create a new character and join your guild, would this be ok?

Thanks for joining us... But sure, if you'd like to create other characters, please feel free to join with them as well. We're looking for a few good pirates who are in and around the U.S. to take on the role of veterans - that way we'll have someone who can help our guild members if needed, while Luna and myself are offline. If you'd be interested, or know someone who is, please come and chat... Fair winds mate.

CHANGE UP FOR DESTITUTE RAIDERS.

As of 1pm (uk time) today, Destitute Raiders has been temporarily furnished with a NEW GUILDMASTER. Leadership has been passed over to Dirk Raskelle unti further notice, and the direction he wishes to take the guild in during this time, will be entirely up to Dirk. I will remaining only to update any information he may wish to pass on.
Update to follow.
Fair winds, Rascal.

Back