Destroy/Salvage Loot

Fred Anderson

Forum Mod
Pretty much everything in the loot is gone as if you picked all up so i don't have to loop 30 times having an anxiety attack thinking I missed one.
don't know if it was suggest before, apologizes if so

Destroy - everything is trashed
Salvage- everything is transferred into materials or half their sell amount idk

I prefer the destroy one more but its whatever

In potco the last player to hit and kill an enemy would have the loot drop near them and I guess they did that so the loot wouldn't stack on top of each other so tlopo should also havs this.

While I don't necessarily disagree @Arr, it should be noted that this won't fix boss groups where the players are all stacked up still relatively on the same position.

I do however feel like this would be problematic if not done correctly for individual loot at places such as gold room, as the items may actually get stuck in the floor or something of the sort. Good concept though.

While I don't necessarily disagree @Arr, it should be noted that this won't fix boss groups where the players are all stacked up still relatively on the same position.

I do however feel like this would be problematic if not done correctly for individual loot at places such as gold room, as the items may actually get stuck in the floor or something of the sort. Good concept though.
I never remember loot getting stuck in the floor in potco in fact I've only seen that happen in tlopo when the enemy is moving towards you when it dies.

Back