Developer Digest

C

Christofosho

Hello everyone,

The developers wanted to give you all updates on what kind of progress we are making. I know you're all anxious to know how we are doing. We do not want to release a full spread of what we need to fix, but we would love to tell you as we implement fixes for different components of the game. Developers will post here with their recent fixes. I hope you're excited!

Christopher

Most recent updates:
  • Redeem codes: Don't allow code to be redeemed if item type won't fit in inventory (discovered with last alpha code for sword).
  • Loot: Fixed crash when getting loot container after sinking an enemy ship.
  • Loot: Added ability to get loot items for treasure sets unlocked from doing quests.
Waits for the spam of update posts

Perhaps this would be better suited for another sub forum that only the devs can post to and in a way it could be a change log?
I would like that. Not that I don't like discussion, but it would be nice to have an uninterrupted flow of updates :) if it's not too much trouble.. wouldn't wanna make anyone work harder than they have to.

Would be good if you guys add code for at least 1 Jack's Brew potion when beta comes out.It would help lv up faster and because there would be only 1(or a few)people will have to use them wisely.

Back