TLOPO Developer Insider Discussion Developer Insider Discussion: December 30, 2018

Ahoy everyone!

Please use this thread to make replies to today's developer insider, our Year in Review. We appreciate everyone's feedback. Thanks for a fantastic 2018, and Happy New Year!

Fair winds and smooth sailin' be yers,

The Crew @ TLOPO
Amazing. Seriously? 164 thousand enemies average a day killed?
How many are logged in in an average day. I see an average online like 260, but that's just when I'm on and doesn't take into account turnover all day.

A ton of items provided to which also, a ton of pirates didn’t necessarily have to receive. *Way to go TLOPO for generously making (specific) decisions during 2018 to give back to the average pirate whom chooses to play. :thumbsup:

Unsurprisingly, TLOPO's Year in Review is better than Youtube Rewind 2018.
I can't wait to see what new updates will manifest in 2019.
Hopefully, Mood Rock will among the additions to TLOPO next year.
09fb51fe53c6f4d383671a2efe6e4af52.gif

I don't mean to brag, but Mood Rock would be a hot feature for the game.

*clap* *clap* year review

I'm so glad that TLOPO is implementing stuff from the original localizer. If we're going to keep up this trend then there's some great stuff to come. POTCO had so many big plans that never panned out, but they left us the blueprints, and TLOPO has the ability to do more with them than Disney ever could.

There are a few reason I visit the forums, first: Updates, two: People, 3: The funniest guy on the forum; Moodrock!!! That guy makes me laugh, he has always the best comments!

(Late response)Couldn’t be happier to be apart of this community another year. Love to see some sort of leaderboards being used as well. I would love to see further implementation of this. If we had guild leaderboards it could encourage more members to play! Other than that, I love the progress of the game. It is almost revived to its original condition excluding the player amount but it also shows the love and support of the players we have. Can’t wait to see what 2019 has in store for us! ;) :)

Even though we let you know when there is a new glitch or something going haywire from an update, this has been a good year for tlopo. From the time I joined this game till now there have been many good updates and changes. Keep up the good work and thanks tremendously for reviving this game. Loved it years ago and love it now!!!

Back