TLOPO Developer Insider Discussion Developer Insider Discussion: January 12, 2019

Thanks Crew for the excellent job you all are doing. Many of us understand you have school/jobs/family and you still take the time and work on the game. Only thing I would like seen mentioned is "if we could get extra inventory" with extra weapons for Hollowed Woods and Winter Festival the inventory we have now is filling up for some of us. Great news on CD and can not wait till it comes live . Thanks again Crew.

You guys are awesome. Keep it up. I also second the inventory space, especially for clothing items. But it's only because I really like the items made available during Hollowed Woods and Winter Festival so think of it as a compliment. ^-^

Awesome update! I do have a question though. How do we apply to be a quality assurance tester? Or is this a part of the development team themselves doing this?

I think what I most took away from this recent announcement (for some reason) is the level of transparency which was noted. ;)

At a time when I feel compelled to climb onboard to contribute (in some small way) to assist the encouragement of this Beta this announcement explains too the external responsibility TLOPO devs do have separate from the game and I do appreciate this level of transparency because it keeps everyone “in the loop.”

*As such, is there anything TLOPO suggests to it’s player-base to specifically do at this time (for Beta) given this time period of external busyness? :confused: If more reporting of bugs occur, will there remain someone available to take said reports seriously so that such reporting itself is not lost?

Thank you.

Awesome update! I do have a question though. How do we apply to be a quality assurance tester? Or is this a part of the development team themselves doing this?
Ahoy there!

We do not have an official way for anyone to apply as a QA tester. Instead, we have undercover staff members who act as recruiters for the QA team. These staff members play the game like everyone else and seek out players who they feel would make a good fit for the team.

Thus, the best way to get an offer to join our QA server would be to continue playing the game like a good pirate! We are always seeking new talent, so keep on being a friendly pirate and ye might find yerself getting an offer too!

~ The Crew @ TLOPO

I think what I most took away from this recent announcement (for some reason) is the level of transparency which was noted. ;)

At a time when I feel compelled to climb onboard to contribute (in some small way) to assist the encouragement of this Beta this announcement explains too the external responsibility TLOPO devs do have separate from the game and I do appreciate this level of transparency because it keeps everyone “in the loop.”

*As such, is there anything TLOPO suggests to it’s player-base to specifically do at this time (for Beta) given this time period of external busyness? :confused: If more reporting of bugs occur, will there remain someone available to take said reports seriously so that such reporting itself is not lost?

Thank you.
Ahoy!

There's always somebody working on something behind the scenes at the game. Keep on sending in bug reports as normal, we'll get to them! All we're saying here is that there will be a lesser frequency of updates throughout the next few weeks.

Many of our staff members are in college or have full time jobs, so the next upcoming weeks will be tight as the college-aged folks head back to school and focus on their studies.

~ The Crew @ TLOPO

Ahoy!

There's always somebody working on something behind the scenes at the game. Keep on sending in bug reports as normal, we'll get to them! All we're saying here is that there will be a lesser frequency of updates throughout the next few weeks.

Many of our staff members are in college or have full time jobs, so the next upcoming weeks will be tight as the college-aged folks head back to school and focus on their studies.

~ The Crew @ TLOPO
Thank you. ;)

You guys are awesome! Can't wait for all the exciting stuff that's in the pipeline!
Good luck to all in everything for the year ahead... (Sorry for always sounding a bit monotone in my comments);)

Kind Regards and Best Wishes... Solomon Helmfitte

PS. Don't forget to keep recruiting extra help, as I know this is difficult and takes time to find the right people and get them up to speed.
:pirate ship::pirate:

Back