Blog Post Developer Stream Recap: Big Announcements!

Anyone care to start a wager pool. I say Mothers Day May 14th. Yeah haha well anyway yeah its a bummer that the game is down but compared to the option that there be no game.:hobbyhorse: I'd like to repeat the maxim "patience is a virture". Dont get your knickers in a twist.

Think ahead to the time when the game will be back and there wil be cool REDEEM codes and new islands and the Caribbean will be awash with buckets of gold and loot.:gold:

Anyone care to start a wager pool. I say Mothers Day May 14th. Yeah haha well anyway yeah its a bummer that the game is down but compared to the option that there be no game.:hobbyhorse: I'd like to repeat the maxim "patience is a virture". Dont get your knickers in a twist.

Think ahead to the time when the game will be back and there wil be cool REDEEM codes and new islands and the Caribbean will be awash with buckets of gold and loot.:gold:
I just want to clarify that the new islands won't be released yet when the game opens back up as those are still in development :)

lol :)

I'm about to give up because this is taking so long.

I know it's suppose to be long but I'm impatient and excited and I know it'll all be worth it but my impatient side is taking over me and is getting very irritated with the time this update is taking.

Can anyone give me an estimate, please. (1 week, 3 weeks, 1 month, etc.)

I'm about to give up because this is taking so long.

I know it's suppose to be long but I'm impatient and excited and I know it'll all be worth it but my impatient side is taking over me and is getting very irritated with the time this update is taking.

Can anyone give me an estimate, please. (1 week, 3 weeks, 1 month, etc.)
It's been 1 month. They said it should be less than the transition from Alpha to Beta, which was roughly 3 months. So all we know is that it's expected to be back in 2 months or less... but even that isn't set in stone. Unfortunately no dates or estimates can be given so that will have to do. It'll be worth the wait though, patience is key ;)

Maybe the Easter Bunny will bring the game back inside one of those large chocolate bunnies.:p
screenshot_2017-02-06_13-06-19.jpg

I saw a news feed about the game will be release in may 2017 when the new pirate movie coming out. if I can find the feed again I will post it...I paly the game I love this game I be waiting for the as long as it take..be patient in the mean work work..and play wow ( world of war craft) steam accont company of heroes 1 and 2 ..happy easter every one be good be happy

Back