Suggestion Devils Claw

Luna Storm

Forum Mod
Hi all!

I today got my first ever legendary! It was Devils Claw

I sit about 5 feet from my screen and thought it hadn't gone into my inventory and even sent a report about it.
A few hours later I noticed it was in my inventory but being brown it looked like a empty slot.
As I know some people have conditions that make it hard for them to see subtle colour change it might be an idea to give it a red outline or glow so it's easier to see.

Below are screenshots showing the Devil's Claw in the first weapon slot.
photo_1544020762125.jpg

photo_1544020762125~2.jpg

Ty!
Regards,
L.S

I'm blessed to have been apart of your first Legendary find, and a very warm congratulations once again!

As for the suggestion, I think that's a great idea, and could definitely be a benefit for players who, as you said, sit further from their screens or have difficulties with viewing certain colors!

Fair winds,
Misha

I agree with this suggestion 100%. I have somewhat poor color vision, myself, so I can see - or perhaps, not see, if you'll pardon the wordplay - how difficult this weapon would be to locate in one's inventory.

That being said, I am so glad that you were able to find yours!
A warm congratulations on your first legendary, Luna! Here's to many more to come!
:cheers:

Grats on finding this one Luna!

Agreed, the icon in that inventory slot definitely does make it hard to see, just based on color. My work includes screen design for a color touch screen display; we always provide a secondary visual indicator rather than just color-coding something, in case we have users that are "color challenged".

Red outline around an inventory cell is already used to show you can't use an item yet because you're not high enough level. Red "glow" in an inventory cell is already used to indicate the cell is highlighted or active in some transaction.

Possibly a change to the icon image itself is in order, to give it enough contrast to offset it from the Disney "piratey brown" cell coloring.

Hi all!

I today got my first ever legendary! It was Devils Claw

I sit about 5 feet from my screen and thought it hadn't gone into my inventory and even sent a report about it.
A few hours later I noticed it was in my inventory but being brown it looked like a empty slot.
As I know some people have conditions that make it hard for them to see subtle colour change it might be an idea to give it a red outline or glow so it's easier to see.

Below are screenshots showing the Devil's Claw in the first weapon slot.
View attachment 111107
View attachment 111108

Ty!
Regards,
L.S
Grats Luna, hope things are coming around for you.

Congrats, an excellent find! You are right that the image blends in with the background. Hope they will change the colour scheme to make it stand out more.

Back