Did anyone(basic access) ever lvl with treasures?

Kris

Pirate Lord
When I first started playing back in 2008 I was always basic. After a few quests & maxing 3 weapons at the max weapon lvl for basics, a guildie(I dont remember the pirate name then but he later made a pirate named "Your Gladiator", in the guild, The Dolls) told me I could kill stuff & the treasures would give me rep. I killed a lot of skeletons in the port royal grave yard. I think I got to lvl 28 before getting a game card. I do not remember when but eventually potco took out the rep gained from treasures.

I unfortunately quit before looting was ever introduced, I think in 2010 :( That's cool, had I known that was possible I likely still would have played! :excited:

I unfortunately quit before looting was ever introduced, I think in 2010 :( That's cool, had I known that was possible I likely still would have played! :excited:
This was in 2008 when there was no looting. It was when treasures & gold were auto-looted.

This was in 2008 when there was no looting. It was when treasures & gold were auto-looted.
Oh are you talking about playing cards and jewels and stuff? Every time I defeated an enemy and got gold or anything it just said +0 rep. Plus my gold was maxed at 65k so I couldn't even get the gold lol

I remember somehow getting a month of membership and making it into the low 30's the going back to basic for a while where I still retained my skills and weapons...

I remember somehow getting a month of membership and making it into the low 30's the going back to basic for a while where I still retained my skills and weapons...
You got to keep your weapons and skills? Man a lot must have changed after I left because I ended up losing everything that basic access members weren't supposed to have

You got to keep your weapons and skills? Man a lot must have changed after I left because I ended up losing everything that basic access members weren't supposed to have
As long as you didn't unequip your weapons from your main slot of 4 items it was fine, and i kept my skill levels but couldn't advance them any further.

As long as you didn't unequip your weapons from your main slot of 4 items it was fine, and i kept my skill levels but couldn't advance them any further.
Did the full range of sword combos and stuff still work? Or did it stop mid way through the combo?

Did the full range of sword combos and stuff still work? Or did it stop mid way through the combo?
I think I could only use the basic combos, but I just spammed then to be honest so everything was mistimed, and I couldn't use the member skills, just the first 1 (or 2?) skills

Back