did anyone else see the upcoming event on the potco website?

Captain Hi

Pirate Lord
well they took it off because i guess it wasnt meant to be there but it said that we had to rescue pirates on navy and eitc flagships what could this mean? and who are we rescuing?

I saw that too ... and I was wondering about it too; whether it had anything to do with Queen Anne's Revenge or what. That Upcoming Event was an announcement for general public, not just Testers. But then what did EITC have anything to do with anything else at all ... :confused:

I guess you were right! They probably posted it by mistake.

I saw that too ... and I was wondering about it too; whether it had anything to do with Queen Anne's Revenge or what. That Upcoming Event was an announcement for general public, not just Testers. But then what did EITC have anything to do with anything else at all ... :confused:

I guess you were right! They probably posted it by mistake.

considering it was removed i bet it was but it does make me wonder why they removed it and if it has anything to do with the queen anne's revenge or captain walter

Well this is really weird. First the QAR comes out on test, then Disney removes an event to save pirates. Plus, I STILL don't see how the Sword of Triton could help against the QAR.

This isnt the first time that something has been pulled from the Current News on POTCO site.

If they are going to do this, I wonder what pirates we will be saving? Will it just be a crew event where we go sink tons of ships with Host GMs? Will we actually have to board flag ships and save members of the Marceline guild? Whatever it is, someone jumped the gun and posted it before they were suppose to and then it was pulled.

Rescuing doesnt make any sense to me either. Played on test and fought the jumbee crew aboard the Queen Anne's Revenge but saw no one needing rescue, except me when i got knocked out.

I'm thinking that this was suppose to be a Host GM role playing event. I dont think it has anything to do with the QAR. Who knows maybe a week or a month later we'll find out for sure, lol.

Flagship_Event.png

lol I saw it to they must have put it out before now we all know whats going to happen next week darn anyways well yay we get to do another event!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

well sometimes the events are good other times they just stink this but so far i think it will be good

I dont know if any testers know yet either. I havent been on there since yesterday when I recorded for the vid and I didnt use the Triton sword there. It does have a new skill though and we need to find out what that skill is for. There may be more to this that POTCO hasnt yet added, you never know.

Back